Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agri diesel in my oil burner

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭jimf

scudo2 wrote: »
    Belive it or not. I totaly agree.

Pity a lot of good treads go this way.

I wish it were different. Sometimes we will differ but no big deal if were understanding . I've apologised for my mistakes in the past if I've got it wrong.

Others should also be more understanding.

Why are some people intimudated here???

lets leave it at that .

that's the beauty of public forums we have to agree to differ and not take things personally im the only one on here that's always right and so far nobody has the cheek to tell me otherwise now lets leave it that

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭esox28

Well I was only wrong once back there few years ago, probably due another wrong one any day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭jimf

esox28 wrote: »
    Well I was only wrong once back there few years ago, probably due another wrong one any day now.

don't worry we will let you know when it happens

scudo2 wrote: »
    Belive it or not. I totaly agree.

Pity a lot of good treads go this way.

I wish it were different. Sometimes we will differ but no big deal if were understanding . I've apologised for my mistakes in the past if I've got it wrong.

Others should also be more understanding.

Why are some people intimudated here???

lets leave it at that .

Intimated? Please, it's not like trying to have a wee in the stalls when you're standing between two big fellas.

Theres a undercurrent of silliness making things a bit of a farce on here, there is a ignore button if you don't like a response then ignore it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

gary71 wrote: »
    Intimated? Please, it's not like trying to have a wee in the stalls when you're standsrdg between two big fellas.

Theres a undercurrent of silliness making things a bit of a farce on here, there is a ignore button if you don't like a response then ignore it.

Thanks Gary.
    I didn't know about the ignore setting( but will look it up if I feel its appropate) but if you've followed all this tread you'll see I've no problem but others do not feel free to voice there opinion freely in an open foreum. Which is wrong in my opinion but I can't change that as they think I'm not the problem here.
    Anyway lets all stop pz.

Please no more posts on this or by PMs please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement