Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Prices

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ScumLord wrote: »
    PC gamers should never pay full price. I only recently made the mistake of paying full price for Euro truck simulator 2. If I'd only waited a week I'd have got it for half price and that seems to be a reoccuring thing, just wait, it'll be on special offer within the month, impatience got the better of me. I did get tomb raider for a tenner last night though.

I don't know why people would priate PC games these days, they're so cheap it's as handy to buy the official version, especially when it's linked to steam. I've only tried to priate two games and it was such a hassle I eventually ended up buying the games just so I could play them properly.
    Indeed this is why I have hundreds of games and don't think I've ever spent more than a tenner, if even. Oh well 30 for Skyrim on release day, not to mention all the bundles these days. There is a constant stream of great games for nothing, I've actually earned far more from echo than I paid for it, by a mile, bought other games with that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ScumLord wrote: »
    PC gamers should never pay full price. I only recently made the mistake of paying full price for Euro truck simulator 2. If I'd only waited a week I'd have got it for half price and that seems to be a reoccuring thing, just wait, it'll be on special offer within the month, impatience got the better of me. I did get tomb raider for a tenner last night though.

I don't know why people would priate PC games these days, they're so cheap it's as handy to buy the official version, especially when it's linked to steam. I've only tried to priate two games and it was such a hassle I eventually ended up buying the games just so I could play them properly.
    Indeed this is why I have hundreds of games and don't think I've ever spent more than a tenner, if even. Oh well 30 for Skyrim on release day, not to mention all the bundles these days. There is a constant stream of great games for nothing, I've actually earned far more from echo than I paid for it, by a mile, bought other games with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Glad somebody was listening :D

Its something not a lot know, not that i'd pay 70 for any game mind

Advertisement