Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamestop order cancelled

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Got it in HMV anyway thank Christ , was going to email gamestop and demand the blimp code at least but got that too , disgrace from them , lost me a customer , going to go in during the week probably and get my money back for PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Lads this is absolutely ridiculous, emailed Nightline and got this response

Even though Game guaranteed release day delivery and it my game account it says "shipped - 14/9/13"

Can anyone figure out what's going on, has it gone missing or what?
    How is Game able to provide me with a tracking code if Nightline haven't even received it?

Really pissed off :(

Yeah I got my tracking number off Gamesnash on the 14th even though they didn't ship them until the 16th. Can't help you with the rest, have no clue how they do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Yeah I got my tracking number off Gamesnash on the 14th even though they didn't ship them until the 16th. Can't help you with the rest, have no clue how they do it.

Yeah it's strange alright,

checking my Game account it says it was shipped last friday, so I assume that means it left the warehouse last friday, no idea how the courier hasn't received it yet!

What's the odds of it getting here by tomorrow I wonder? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Absolutely delighted, it arrived in the Dublin depot about 20 minutes ago, will have it tomorrow morning!!! :D

It might be a day late, but at least it's on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

Brief reading on these forums leads me to believe gamestop are a shower of good for nothins.

Shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

450fe927e75279b6146aeacb0c180c43.png

And now gamestop have just posted this , what a pile of **** !

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I ordered the special edition. I got an email saying its been cancelled. What annoyed me was the fact that they never came back and said that they could offer me the normal edition, so at least I would have it. Managed to get it yesterday in Xtra Vision anyway!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

antodeco wrote: »
    I ordered the special edition. I got an email saying its been cancelled. What annoyed me was the fact that they never came back and said that they could offer me the normal edition, so at least I would have it. Managed to get it yesterday in Xtra Vision anyway!

They took my money and my order hasn't moved from Confirmed. Hasn't shipped and hasn't been cancelled yet they took my money. So they have my money I have no game and becuase it was a Special Edition I firmly expect it to get cancelled.

I tried ringing, e-mailing and facebooking them and they have ignored me at all avenues!

I ordered online as I work 9-6 it's difficult to pick up the game in town. And I'm sure it won't be in stock come the weekend or late night shopping tomorrow night.

I'm fuming at this stage I just want my money back!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Oh no I was talking to game after that and they said it was coming by courier, Nightline. They gave me a tracking number but it says "pending" so I'm not sure what that means...hopefully I'll get it later today but I wondering what time they do deliveries until?

I checked with game this morning and was told it would be an post. Deliveries take 3-5 business days. It would have been shipped on Monday since rockstar were pretty heavy on them regarding early postage etc.

If it was a Friday release a lot of this would have worked out better because of weekday postage.

No sign of mine today :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's now day 3 and my order still hasn't moved off Delivered. I PAID for express delivery which is 1-2 Business Days!

Needless to say GameStop have ignored all e-mails I've sent to them regarding this and I have no other way of getting in contact with them, this is a disgrace, why take my money but don't send me a game.

Last time I checked that's theft!

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    It's now day 3 and my order still hasn't moved off Delivered. I PAID for express delivery which is 1-2 Business Days!

Needless to say GameStop have ignored all e-mails I've sent to them regarding this and I have no other way of getting in contact with them, this is a disgrace, why take my money but don't send me a game.

Last time I checked that's theft!

After a more stern email I finally got a reply, my order is cancelled have to wait 5 days before my credit card is refunded and add on how ever long the bank takes to process it!

I emailed them back telling them I'm not happy and I am seeking some form of compensation for all the hassle they've caused me!

Not to mention I had a chance Tuesday to pick up the game in store but as I had it ordered online I didn't and now the stores are sold out!

Advertisement