Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawkins Trivialises Paedophilia

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

BB, why not start a blog for your ramblings?
    I'm sure looooads of people would read it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

I asked a question in the thread on the atheist "intellectual" Dawkins and his disgusting"mild " paedophilia position ". It was regarding gay activist and and co-organiser with Dawkins of the British anti-Pope protests Peter Tatchell. He is equally if not more deranged on his views on children and sex [...]
    Tatchell explains Tatchell's views rather better than the BNP does:

http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_rights/age_of_consent/Under-age-sex-Statement-of-clarification-by-Peter-Tatchell.htm

At the top of that page, there's a large banner headline for anybody who doesn't have enough time to read any more. Here's that headline in full:
    Adults should not have sex with children. I do not advocate paedophilia

The other thread has been moved here and remains closed as people seem incapable of discussing this topic in a calm fashion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement