Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting stuck on a level.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭kal7

Never finished last tiny section of a tomb raider as couldn't do a timed section, even got my friends to try all failed too. Looked at how to somersault over bars to save valuable seconds in a walkthrough no real help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm on what I believe to be the last level on Megaman ZX on DS at the moment, and it's really giving me some hassle. This is my first time playing through a Megaman game, so I'm no hardened veteran. Anyways, I've got three lives which with I have to beat all of the precious bosses from throughout the game. Half of which don't even give you a chance for a health refill between fights. The purple robot mockey is the one that's really giving me trouble. Once been re-fighting him countless times in his own stage for practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

-Having to wait 3 minutes for the Mr.Saturn to get out of the way near the waterfall in Earthbound.

-Super Meat Boy is a game entirely based around this experience, minus the frustration that traditionally came in its tow.

-Every point-'n-click title on the go; the arbitrary rubbing of things against any other thing hoping you clocked the dev's logic/humour.

-SNK have made industry with their VS-fighters bosses in this regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

In the first Monkey Island there's this bit where you have to steal a key from LeChuck's ship. You can't run up and grab it because it's being guarded. I would say I spent around a month of my summer holidays on that one puzzle. I eventually resorted to just clicking on every verb with every item in my inventory until I struck gold.
    You need to open the compass so you can get the magnet from it to use on the key. I had previously tried just using the compass on the key but it's not strong enough. I'd had the compass for so long it never occured to me that I could open it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reminds me in Hook on the Amiga I had to jump off a cliff to learn how to fly but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I tried nearly everything but nothing happened. So never got past that part. Found out years later I needed to
    USE the cliff
    Of course. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Level 147 in Candy Crush Saga is so troublesome.

Advertisement