Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia vs SA

Options
  • 07-09-2013 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭

Ugo won money on soccer last night. He then decided to lump the winnings on SA +4 as well as a substantial bet earlier on the week for SA + 5

Easily the most money I've ever had on one single bet. Queue Australian landslide

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

Looking forward to this. Bismarck is back for the Saffas, and Folau is rightfully moved to 15. Oh, and Quade should provide some entertainment value. Leinster fans get to see Sideshow in action. I favour SA due to their pack...BUT, if Australia can get some quality ball, they could run in some tries. Australia have a surprisingly good record against SA at home in recent seasons. If Aus lose, that's 0-3 for McKenzie.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

COME ON THE BOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge game for this team

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Cooper is supposedly defending from 10, which will be interesting to see. Australia have been poor so far, will need to pick it up considerably. If it clicks for them they could cause SA trouble, but at the moment I would favour a SA win.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,197 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Sorry, Ugo, but this is a game I wouldn't touch with a barge pole in terms of bets!

Cooper is a flake but he knows one thing and that's how to open up and beat the Boks. I think he's started against them about 7 times and won 6 including a couple in S.A. In his home ground, with a point to prove, I think he's going to spark.

It's anyone's game but I think Aussies by 5.

Buer wrote: »
    Sorry, Ugo, but this is a game I wouldn't touch with a barge pole in terms of bets!

Cooper is a flake but he knows one thing and that's how to open up and beat the Boks. I think he's started against them about 7 times and won 6 including a couple in S.A. In his home ground, with a point to prove, I think he's going to spark.

42 years since SA last beat Aus in Brisbane. You might well be right Buer.

• Advertisement

History should not affect this BOK team.

Tonight will be the first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

Buer wrote: »

you wouldn't even give me Aussies by 4!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,197 ✭✭✭✭Buer

you wouldn't even give me Aussies by 4!:D

I actually typed 6 initially and then changed it to 5 just to be mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,038 ✭✭✭✭phog

I'd normally shout for Australia but I can only see SA challenge ABs for the title so c'mon the Boks.

Clancy :(

Sorry lads, but not a fan.

• Advertisement

Van Der Merve ruined that chance

Van Der Merve ruined that chance

He got tripped himself up....i let him away with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Pity Alain is injured. I really dislike Clancy in the middle.

He got tripped himself up....i let him away with that

Should have shifted the ball, didn't seem to be tripped, just stupidly took the ball into contact isolated with numbers outside

The boy Cooenie....

COME ON BOKKE

Should have shifted the ball, didn't seem to be tripped, just stupidly took the ball into contact isolated with numbers outside

Tripped himself up nobody tripped him

Tripped himself up nobody tripped him

I think we're talking about something else to be honest. I'm on about the phase after bismarc turned the ball over. Van Der Merve got the ball in midfield, should have passed but trucked it up himself instead, they recycled the ball and all but he should have shifted it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Disagree with that, but the correct call given the question.

Looked like there were a few bodies under the ball.

I think we're talking about something else to be honest. I'm on about the phase after bismarc turned the ball over. Van Der Merve got the ball in midfield, should have passed but trucked it up himself instead, they recycled the ball and all but he should have shifted it

Sorry I thought you meant when the peno was given away when he went off his feet.

Ridiclous call my ref yellow card?...hope he is consistent

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Principal Skinner

Good decision there from Clancy. Too often that goes unpunished. Deserved yellow

• Advertisement

I think the Springbok 7 can eek a peno out of this scrum...very solid just before

I think the Springbok 7 can eek a peno out of this scrum...very solid just before

:eek:

Thanks genia

Silly from Genia. Gift-wrapped 3 points for Morne. Honey Badger having a mare so far. Folau has already seen more ball in this test than the last 2 combined,.

Clancy is rubbish!

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Clancy is rubbish!

ah he's not that bad. Good call on De Villiers there

What a mess! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Australia all over the place, really need to calm it down.

Great play by the Springbok wingers...shut down the space.

So poor by Australia not to spread the ball against 14 men

Yes he is. SA off side ++. I just don't think he is up to the pace of international rugby.

• Advertisement

Prob the first one i've agreed with!

He's far too prominant, a good referee should be almost anonymous!

Advertisement