Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NZ vs. Arg, match preview & thread, Sat 7 Sep, 0835 Irish time

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

McCaw :(

Could be serious judging by the replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Swiwi. wrote: »
    You confident for the game in Aus?

Less confident than I would be with the team that Aus put out against NZ. Should still win.

NZ scrum munted there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

decisions wrote: »
    Morning lads, just flicked it on go to see the Pumas 7-0 up :eek:

Mon the Argies!
    mfceiling wrote: »
    Penalty against Richie McCaw for not rolling away...

*rolls off chair on to floor*

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Good result given the conditions.Hope Richie's knee isn't as bad as it looked.

• Advertisement

Good result given the conditions.Hope Richie's knee isn't as bad as it looked.

Far too many handling errors from NZ, and the scrum wasn't great. I really like Ben Afeaki, but he can't seem to crack the senior squad just yet.

Argentina were very good, it was really just 3 moments of brilliance that won the game for NZ.

I think Argentina really should back themselves to beat Australia in Argentina.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

T'was a good game though. I wonder if the Argies did so well because of Henry's influence? Really shut them down well at times.

.ak wrote: »
    T'was a good game though. I wonder if the Argies did so well because of Henry's influence? Really shut them down well at times.

Yeah, I'm surprised the NZRFU is being so liberal with his services. He was always an excellent defence coach.

Advertisement