Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autumn coloured leaves

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Up State New York will be nice in another month or so now with the changing leaves. Still though I wouldn't fancy the rough winters they tend to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Up State New York will be nice in another month or so now with the changing leaves. Still though I wouldn't fancy the rough winters they tend to get.

When I was there last year going up state on the train and colours where just out of the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

This is about the fifth thread of the OP's where I genuinely can't figure out if he's just ridiculously literal, or the greatest troll in the history of Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Pai Mei wrote: »
    Leafs.
    Seriously??

Ah here! Leaf it oooooou!

• Site Banned Posts: 257 ✭✭Driveby Dogboy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Honey-ec wrote: »
    This is about the fifth thread of the OP's where I genuinely can't figure out if he's just ridiculously literal, or the greatest troll in the history of Boards.

Not a troll at all. If you don't understand my threads. Do not read them so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

cena wrote: »
    Why in ireland do we not get nice coloured leafs says like in the states during the autumn.?

Its the best Part of autumn,, along with walking on well dried leafs

Leaves

Go to the forest. Full of it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I fecking hate autumn...

People that say they love it because of the colours of the leaves, or whatever, you SURE AS HELL know they NEVER pick them up every year - from the lawn, gutters, flower beds, roads, etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

BeerWolf wrote: »
    I fecking hate autumn...

People that say they love it because of the colours of the leaves, or whatever, you SURE AS HELL know they NEVER sweep them up every year.
    And they get carried in on peoples shoes!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

You're barking up the wrong tree. Don't be the fall guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

And they get carried in on peoples shoes!!!:eek:

Not really... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

And everyone knows the best part of Autumn is the smell.. that smell of peat... or is it burning? I could never tell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Why in ireland do we not get nice coloured leaves says like in the states during the autumn.?

Its the best Part of autumn,, along with walking on well dried leaves

Collect up the fallen and falling leaves and make fantastic leaf mold from them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Why in ireland do we not get nice coloured leaves says like in the states during the autumn.?

Its the best Part of autumn,, along with walking on well dried leaves

Doneraile Park, late September, plenty of red and gold! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Doneraile Park, late September, plenty of red and gold! :)

Could be Blue and Gold after Sunday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Chucken wrote: »
    Could be Blue and Gold after Sunday ;)

Ha ha! C'mon the Banner! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Tilden Katz

Some years, Ireland does get very colourful leaves. It depends on different factors, how early the leaves get blown off the trees, the type of weather we have that autumn ie. sometimes a lot of stormy weather can burn the leaves and make them dull rather than vibrant. But I feel sad for you if you’ve never experienced an autumn with beautiful foliage in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Advertisement