Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat a game from your backlog this August: September Edition

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

I've had a great September, beat the Last of us, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (old school RTS classic) and am currently working through Batman AC

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

August - Ni No Kuni. Good but could have been edited a little better. Also a little too cutesy.

September - Last of Us. Thankfully a good deal shorter than Ni No Kuni.

Dunno whats next, not a huge GTA fan anymore, didnt like the PES demo. Maybe the new Bioshock.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Finished Dishonoured a week back, and well through Shadowrun now. Shadowrun has quite a lot going for it: great music, art style, writing. Just wish it wasn't so linear and the combat areas were bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Danger781 wrote: »
    The above is my games collection - I need help deciding what to play.. Too much choice is a bad thing apparently :( Nearly all of the above are unplayed..

Halp!

Decided to go with Alan Wake.. Loving it so far :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,884 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Finished La Mulana a few days ago. Awesome game even if I was buried in the wiki to try and figure out its puzzles. For the next month it's nothing but horror games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Gta 5 finished few days ago

Bring on the online :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Finished Saints Row: The Third.

Hoping to get Deadlight, Mark of the Ninja, Saints Row 4 finished this month. Maybe Dragonborn too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Finally got around to playing Jedi Academy. breezed past it in a few hours... it's alright, not really as good as I remember it being, or maybe iv'e high expectations from playing Jedi Outcast so recently.

Advertisement