Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Matchday thread.

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

61 points really happy with that considering on Friday I had 8 of my first choice players playing in two games

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Thanks Mr,Prodston :D

9cb57e66881c1d211fc0a53a34a462e0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

GW average is 44 points, didnt think it would be that high

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I was mulling over my captain decision and changed it a number of times, Dzeko would have got it were it not for the talk of him not starting, I got caught up in all the talk about him here a few weeks ago and despite me arguing that he's not likely to start very often I brought him in myself:o
    I've had YaYa from the start but for some reason I wasn't confident in him as captain, but for some reason I switched it to him at the last minute, happy days indeed. I was at a wedding yesterday and was looking at FPL on my phone after the ceremony, it was 88 mins gone and I was regretting my decision, when I refreshed the page a few minutes later I had a little cheer,
    71 points for the week and more green arrows, a big score from your captain is so important.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

53 happy enough one my first head 2 head game as my opponent was good enough to take a 12 point hit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

52 points

I got lucky, I had Shaw picked and Gabbidon on the bench, I bought him cos he was cheap.....9 points from that sub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

54 when all is said and done. Things were looking better last night but by not having Studge, Giroud or Mert brought the field fought back. 3 points between RVP and Soldado....ouch :pac:

My perfectly rational affection for Norwich in the FPL world saved me from an ass whooping, cheers Redmond and Mickey T. Wildcard in play and lets see what happens tomorrow. 170 points from 3 weeks is above average but that's my base expectation.

The season begins in earnest for me on 11.31 on September 14th.....and for quite a few of the rest of us I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

54 when all is said and done. Things were looking better last night but by not having Studge, Giroud or Mert brought the field fought back. 3 points between RVP and Soldado....ouch :pac:

My perfectly rational affection for Norwich in the FPL world saved me from an ass whooping, cheers Redmond and Mickey T. Wildcard in play and lets see what happens tomorrow. 170 points from 3 weeks is above average but that's my base expectation.

The season begins in earnest for me on 11.31 on September 14th.....and for quite a few of the rest of us I'd imagine.

I've 171 from the 3 weeks so just pipped ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I've just crept into the 200's.
    55 points for a total of 201. Should be happy with that but a last minute captain change cost me dearly.... (You can guess the one)

I'm sure I'll make a similar change again and it'll work out.
    "These things even themself out over the season" and all that utter tripe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

ajcurry123 wrote: »
    I've just crept into the 200's.
    55 points for a total of 201. Should be happy with that but a last minute captain change cost me dearly.... (You can guess the one)

I'm sure I'll make a similar change again and it'll work out.
    "These things even themself out over the season" and all that utter tripe ;)

I'm on 199

• Advertisement

60 point gameweek (even with Captain Silva), 209 total. Delighted with that as a start to the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

cathalio11 wrote: »
    I'm on 199

Ouch, I'd hate to be stuck on 199 for 2 weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

60 for me, 229 in total so far. Wild card in play now too; don't want to change too much -- just catch a few price rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

196 for me.....55 pts this week. Happy enough with how its going, made one or two errors(captaincy this week e.g) but generally doing better with all the info on here and taking the game more seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

How much will Ozil cost IF he signs??...........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

53 points, 190 total, pretty pleased. My defence saved me though with all 4 keeping clean sheets and my choice of Walcott as captain helped somewhat as well. Contemplating whether RVP is worth it now. I could go with a strikeforce of Soldado, Sturridge and Benteke/Giroud. This would allow me to go with a better midfield. Only time will tell of course.

60 for me, 229 in total so far. Wild card in play now too; don't want to change too much -- just catch a few price rises.

Excellent start, what rank are you overall out of curiosity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

61 points this week, thanks to my captain of zabaleta...

Upto 202 points overall

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Dónal wrote: »
    Excellent start, what rank are you overall out of curiosity?

576th overall. Scored 117 in the first week so living off that!

Advertisement