Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted ghosts and spirits

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

maccored wrote: »
    I'll pm ye - it'll be easier
    A copy this way too if possible, have lots of experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

Weathering wrote: »
    This is the last time I'll enter a paranormal related thread on boards. I like others here have an interest in the paranormal but every page is spammed with there is no such thing you're stupid etc pointless bickering etc what a load of sh1t. Never get why u feel the need to enter these threads if you don't believe. It's not as if you're being asked do you believe? Cue some little sh1tty reply about how dumb I am and how entitled they are. Can't be bothered bye

Don't leave over a few langballs, I know of an old creepy house in Co Clare that converted an atheist, to becoming agnostic.
    I never seen someone sht themselves so much in all my life...

I challenge any of the non believers to spend a night there, don't mind the duhhh ohhh the mind plays tricks you know, if it can't be proven duhh scientifically then it's not real...

Advertisement