Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei Ascend Y300

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

got it sorted. Was a misspelling in APN settings

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

Has anybody had any problems with the mic turning off during calls?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭selephonic

Shazamm wrote: »
    Has anybody had any problems with the mic turning off during calls?

This is an issue with the noise canceling microphone on the back. When you cover it the front mic gets shut off for some reason. Apparently there is some way to disable the rear mic but I haven't found how to do it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

So i just need to remove the case i have for now then i guess, every phone call the mic turns off and people hang up making it unuseable! pity twas a nice case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Got 2 of these in Carphone Warehouse for €49 each, really good phone even for double that price imo.

Not really gonna be gaming on it (have all sorts of other devices for that)

Decent screen, pretty fast, strong wireless and call signals, very customisable.

Installed Fusion X on the phone, Battery life is excellent now, got two days + out of it on last charge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement