Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big Bang Theory - Season 7 [CBS - US]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I think thats my new favourite episode that was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

paulbok wrote: »
    Enjoyed that one.
    Racism, Sexism, drunkness. It had it all :D

the look of disgust and delight on blossoms face was brilliant but reflected by many watchers i bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

ollie1 wrote: »
    I think thats my new favourite episode that was hilarious.

Until the treasure hunt ep, that's the funniest one so far, & you love it when Leonard states the obvious especially in the car on what Penny did

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

The latest episodes was so funny. I laughed nearly all the way through it. Amys face was a picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭seanie27

The Neil Diamond episode was class. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Oh no!.....:( Penny and Leonard! :(

See i totally thought Leonard did the right thing!....she was drunk and depressed, no way could he have said yes + he was just telling the truth about how hard it is for an actress to hit.

Like she said its been 10 years and she DID ask him to tell her straight...i guess its one of those trick questions us girls lay on guys, we dont really want to hear the truth but testing to hear the right answer....i'm guilty of this myself :o

I just hope they can repair the relationship as Penny and Leonard must surely be endgame?

:(

That final scene with Shelodon and Leonard was wonderful and understated, it was the most human and compassionate i've ever seen Sheldon.

Lots of laughs but lots of really sad stuff :(

Bernadette doing When Harry Met Sally......:D

And chuck lorre telling the story of Lexie contursi was amazing!....she was over the moon he did that for her!

http://instagram.com/p/it_GIWnCwc/#

https://twitter.com/lexie_contursi

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

jenjenten wrote: »
    Oh no!.....:( Penny and Leonard! :(

See i totally thought Leonard did the right thing!....she was drunk and depressed, no way could he have said yes + he was just telling the truth about how hard it is for an actress to hit.

Like she said its been 10 years and she DID ask him to tell her straight...i guess its one of those trick questions us girls lay on guys, we dont really want to hear the truth but testing to hear the right answer....i'm guilty of this myself :o

I just hope they can repair the relationship as Penny and Leonard must surely be endgame?

:(

That final scene with Shelodon and Leonard was wonderful and understated, it was the most human and compassionate i've ever seen Sheldon.

Lots of laughs but lots of really sad stuff :(

Bernadette doing When Harry Met Sally......:D

And chuck lorre telling the story of Lexie contursi was amazing!....she was over the moon he did that for her!

http://instagram.com/p/it_GIWnCwc/#

https://twitter.com/lexie_contursi

Really was one of the best episodes! Wasnt sure why they were doing a Sheldon does comedy but they nailed it with the ending

OK....was anyone else creeped out by JEJ?....as for Carrie fisher, dear god!

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

James Earl Jones was brilliant to be honest.. mad to think he's 83 years old!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Basq wrote: »
    James Earl Jones was brilliant to be honest.. mad to think he's 83 years old!

83? :eek:

He doesnt look nor act like it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The Karaoke scene was very funny, singing The Lion Sleeps Tonight with Mufasa himself. :D

OMG OMG!!!!........IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i know, one of my friends told me earlier!!! :D:D happy fan girl right now

zarquon wrote: »
    Care to elaborate?

MASSIVE SPOILERS = YOU ARE WARNED!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zva3SRxQCv0

^ I DIDNT EMBED THE VIDEO AS ITS TITLE WILL GIVE A SPOILER AWAY.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭paulbok

Haven't seen it yet but someone do a poll.
    1. Leonard & Penny get engaged
    2. Sheldon gets laid
    3. Raj & Howard get it on.
    4. The lift gets fixed.
    5. Howards mother is seen for the first time
    6. Sheldon gets the crap beaten out of him but the other 3 lads.

2. Sheldon gets laid
    4. The lift gets fixed.

7. penny goes to rehab for her obvious drinking problem
    8. the writers give a credible explanation as to how penny can afford an apartment and living costs with no job

2. Sheldon gets laid
    4. The lift gets fixed.

Probably a variation of 2, sheldon kisses Amy. Considering the girls in this thread are the ones excited it most probably is romance related therefore i would say it's either 2 or my verion of 2. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

7. penny goes to rehab for her obvious drinking problem
    8. the writers give a credible explanation as to how penny can afford an apartment and living costs with no job

yes!!!!

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    yes!!!!

:D she quit the cheesecake factory, unless daddy is giving her an allowance, how does she do it?....Leonard is a pushover but i doubt he'd pay for all her crap....he's got comics to buy!

• Advertisement

Doesn't she work at the cheesecake factory. Although rent seems to be so expensive that two highly skilled research physicists at cal tech have to split the rent whereas a waitress can afford the rent by herself.

Doesn't she work at the cheesecake factory. Although rent seems to be so expensive that two highly skilled research physicists at cal tech have to split the rent whereas a waitress can afford the rent by herself.

penny quit her job....and the lads arent minting it in, those reaearch jobs dont pay well....thats not why they do it....its a calling, like a nurse.

There was a story done before about one of them moving out and the reason why they still live together isnt a case of expensive rent. Also, Penny's apartment looks smaller

2. Sheldon gets laid

:eek:

EWWWWWWW!!!!....please stop!!! :(

Dempsey wrote: »
    There was a story done before about one of them moving out and the reason why they still live together isnt a case of expensive rent. Also, Penny's apartment looks smaller

she still has no job....so how does she afford it :confused:

i was glad the writers noted in this ep. penny is a bit too fond of the red wine....they should explore that more.

penny quit her job....and the lads arent minting it in, those reaearch jobs dont pay well....thats not why they do it....its a calling, like a nurse.

http://careers.stateuniversity.com/pages/414/Physicist.html

Apparently they would be earning about $95K a year if based on reality. So dual academic income of 190K versus jobless bimbo with exact same standard of living! I also feel called to a 95K salary.

she still has no job....so how does she afford it :confused:

i was glad the writers noted in this ep. penny is a bit too fond of the red wine....they should explore that more.

How long has it been since she quit the cheesecake factory? I'm sure she still got paid for NCIS despite her part being cut from the final version of the episode.

Apparently they would be earning about $95K a year if based on reality. So dual academic income of 190K versus jobless bimbo with exact same standard of living! I also feel called to a 95K salary.

penny was getting minimum wage plus tips....no way that was 95k!

I'm sure you are going to look up rent of a similar apartment on daft.pasadena!

make work out how much tax she puts down on her tax return

I think people are getting carried away tbh

• Advertisement

i was also glad for raj...hopefully some forward momentum now for him in the romance dept!
    writers....give him a girlfriend ffs!

Advertisement