Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

thx DaLad .... very accurate info! Picked one up in Argos .... *very happy man*

the boys will be very happy on 25th!!

happy Crimbo folks .... hope y'all get sorted by then

Glad you got it sorted! :)

...and many happy returns, Happy Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

hey guys preordered my xbox 0ne from xtra-vision on 30th November and was told 2 weeks,and not heard a thing.
    anyone else waiting on there preorders from xtra-vision?.any hope I get it before xmas ?.

bassy wrote: »
    hey guys preordered my xbox 0ne from xtra-vision on 30th November and was told 2 weeks,and not heard a thing.
    anyone else waiting on there preorders from xtra-vision?.any hope I get it before xmas ?.

Hey Bassy, where you based? I can help you get one. I've gotten 4 for people tonight alone to be collected in various stores tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I have a reservation code for an Xbox One (just the console) for Argos in Childers Road, Limerick which doesn't expire till 10pm Wednesday if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

DaLad wrote: »
    Hey Bassy, where you based? I can help you get one. I've gotten 4 for people tonight alone to be collected in various stores tomorrow.

Pm sent m8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Anyone having luck in Cork ?

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Anyone having luck in Cork ?

Yeah there was loads there earlier, 5 or more. Gone for now tho. I'll keep an eye out for you if you want. An Argos reservation code good enough for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Hey guys

I have an Argos code for Mahon point Cork if anyone is interested. It's console only valid until end of today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Latest from Argos

tzt5.png

Yup that's for the edition with FIFA for anyone who's interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

bassy wrote: »

I was told they would be in on the 16th. Rang yesterday, still no luck. Guy on phone just told me they would be contacting people with pre orders when the consoles arrive. He said they were assured the consoles would be in before christmas. Getting a bit too close for my liking.

Heres another thread re pre orders. keep an eye on this one also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

DaLad wrote: »

This offer still open?! :P Someone I know desperately trying to get one before Xmas - any ideas or help would be appreciated! Dublin / Kildare / Wickla area :)

Probably flogging a dead horse at this stage, but worth a go if anyone can help out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

None in Dub/Kildare/Wicklow..

Go a little bit further though and there's stock in Kilkenny and Wexford Town (if you're quick, 1 in each)

Thanks man, but don't think they want to travel that far. Might do it meself if I was stuck, but I think I'm sorted!

Tell them to check here every evening, something will come up!

That's very handy, I'll do that - thanks again for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

maximoose wrote: »
    Tell them to check here every evening, something will come up!

just checked that, I see that there is over 5 in stock in killarney....is that accurate?!

In other words, I could drive 9 miles and buy one right now?!

Yep you could, I'd reserve it before leaving the house though

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Just seen this ad pop up on adverts super deal xbox one limited edition white with two controllers and 3 games

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/xbox-one-with-fifa-forza-2-controllers-special-edition/4462478

• Advertisement

The white controller is pretty sweet, great deal there

Where the hell did someone in Wicklow get their hands on that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

maximoose wrote: »
    The white controller is pretty sweet, great deal there

Where the hell did someone in Wicklow get their hands on that?

+1 for the white controller, very snazzy indeed.

Says in the comments he works for them.

He could have asked for a bit more for it and would still not have been fleecing anyone. Steal at that price considering the cost of a second controller and the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

I pre ordered from Gamestop on 26th Nov, they promised delivery before Christmas but still no word. What yous reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I pre ordered from Gamestop on 26th Nov, they promised delivery before Christmas but still no word. What yous reckon?

My local GameStop have some for free sale. Cavan

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

Get in touch with your store! They all have some in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Unfortunately, I have to sell lads. Think it is a good deal if anyone is interested. Barely used and I am including The Turtle Beach X12'S with it which I have soldered, so they work with the xbox one.

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/xbox-one-...nd-bf4/4463395

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Killinator

For anyone interested,

We had 3 consoles left for general sale in HMV, in Limerick closing tonight.

Store opens at 10 So get in early;)
    Figured I'd do one last bit to help folks who want one before Christmas, best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tiggergirl

Argos have lots right now. Look at check argos.com for locations.
    Also some in PC World in Wellpark in Galway.

• Advertisement

Xtravision have them in stock according to their site. Same day delivery.

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/

Advertisement