Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 captain poll

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

I'm going with van Wolfswinkel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

Found last year play it safe wins in long run every time by a long way

So either default VP or one of top two in the online polls or scoring odds. Soldado easy choice......as was Hazard last week....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

skippy15 wrote: »
    Found last year play it safe wins in long run every time by a long way

So either default VP or one of top two in the online polls or scoring odds. Soldado easy choice......as was Hazard last week....

well said.

I was 45th overall from gameweek 8th last year up till around gameweek 28-30th I was in the top 1k... and then.. I blew it..how? by not playing it safe. I didn't captain rvp litrally every time he ran amok when he was clearly the best choice. instead I got cocky and went with a wildcard.. ended up 33k overall :( lesson learned.

I don't have RVP this year. he's to expensive, I captained hazard last week and this week soldado. again lesson learned In the long run :0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I captained K Nolan.
    Think he'll do a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,421 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Coleman for Everton?

I am torn between him and Navas........Navas right now but 8 minutes to go.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

sticking with Dzeko.

risky, but have a feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Went with Dzeko

• Registered Users Posts: 18,421 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Went with Coleman........
    For better or worse!
    Best of luck everyone (well apart from those of you in the same leagues as me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Went with Kun Aguero, he better start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Soldado for me .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Heart says Sturridge but I have been swayed by the collective wisdom of the forum to go for Soldado.

Hope it works out!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I've gone with Dzeko, I have a good feeling about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

shiibata wrote: »
    Have sold Lukaku , my flop captain from last week and have bought Sagbo of Hull (home to Norwich) and gonna take a long shot and make him capt:eek:

Brilliant decision:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,910 ✭✭✭✭CSF

shiibata wrote: »
    Brilliant decision:mad:

Hang your head in shame, post reported for trolling yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

ajcurry123 wrote: »
    I get that, I think my post was a way of trying to really convince myself :D
    I still have Silva's little face looking at me in my head saying, you should of picked me you eejit.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't play, great form in pre-season, MotM Monday and he's a better "away" player in my eyes.

Happy enough that I stuck with Dzecko but I've done a U-turn on his future game time. Negredo coming on for him was a big dent. I've a felling it's just a few GW's before Negredo will get the nod ahead of him. He has looked very sharpe off the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Went for Giroud. Happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FFS poll does right by me again with Soldado.

Advertisement