Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikita - Season 4 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So will all the remaining characters make it out alive? I think if one of Nikita or Alex died, it would be Nikita.

I'm glad they've no plans to make a movie. These days too many series end and say they'll continue in a movie until those plans fall through. So this way we know we'll get a proper ending.

Besides, doesn't Alex still need to find out how her dad met her mother? :)
    (I've only ever watched the first episode of that series)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So will all the remaining characters make it out alive? I think if one of Nikita or Alex died, it would be Nikita.

I'm glad they've no plans to make a movie. These days too many series end and say they'll continue in a movie until those plans fall through. So this way we know we'll get a proper ending.

Besides, doesn't Alex still need to find out how her dad met her mother? :)
    (I've only ever watched the first episode of that series)

I would expect a few more deaths to come, i would NOt be surprised to see Amanda live.......!!! :eek:

I expect most of the cast to be dead, imo.

Yeah that's the other thing about this being a definite ending - anything can happen. No one's safe. We know there are no movie plans to set up for or a spin off series

• Registered Users Posts: 60,409 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The last line Nikita spoke summed up who she is really and what the show was all about.

I really enjoyed this version of Nikita. (I'm sure it will be remade again within the next 10 years)

Also I loved Amanda's scar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Good ending, satisfactory ending! I was actually kind of annoyed half way through that they seemed to be destroying Nikita's character, it was cool her supposedly taking out all the group leaders but it was against the character they had built up, so I thought it was very clever how they turned the tables on Amanda like that. They did well in 6 episodes to finish it off and despite only having 6 eps, at least it got an ending. I can't stand when a show I have watched for years is just cancelled with no conclusion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Just watched the final two episodes, tbh i thought Bubble was the stronger episode....i thought the finale was a bit too wishy-washy with that happy ending.

As suspected Amanda lived, but it would have been more satisfying f Nikita had an epic fight with Amanda and killed her.....but i guess they wanted to show how much Nikita had chamged from being a monster.

I expected more deaths and carnage, i noticed Graig Silverstein dint even write the finale....unusual for a showrunner and creator not to writw a series finale?
    Dunno...was a bit too Disney for my taste for such a gritty show :confused:

Okay, I'll admit it after watching that finale
    They got me. Didn't see the twist coming

Quite happy with the finale. Sad to see it go.

When the door was closing at the end, I was half expecting her to say "Game Over"

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jenjenten wrote: »
    Just watched the final two episodes, tbh i thought Bubble was the stronger episode....i thought the finale was a bit too wishy-washy with that happy ending.

As suspected Amanda lived, but it would have been more satisfying f Nikita had an epic fight with Amanda and killed her.....but i guess they wanted to show how much Nikita had chamged from being a monster.

I expected more deaths and carnage, i noticed Graig Silverstein dint even write the finale....unusual for a showrunner and creator not to writw a series finale?
    Dunno...was a bit too Disney for my taste for such a gritty show :confused:

Sad to see Ryan die and good to see Amanda get beat in her preferred method of manipulation and deception but I too wanted a fight between her and Nikki

Will there be a spin off with Alex and Sam/Owen?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Decent ending (great blindside), but Amanda's comeuppance wasn't very satisfying. Monologue at the end was a bit cheesy too.

Nitpicking, really enjoyed it overall. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Pretty satisfying ending even if the blind-side was a a bit too over the top. I wish the episode had been more of a confrontation between Amanda & Nikita, surely everyone wanted a huge showdown between them for the series finale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I thought the ending mimicked alias slightly in that the main couple ended up on a beach somewhere. I was disappointed that Amanda didn't get killed off, since so many villains in this show have escaped imprisonment.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

I am months behind everyone watching this show but only finished it tonight on Sky Living. What a great end to a great show, I was really dissappointed to hear it had being cancelled but glad it got a mini final season to wrap things up. It was jam packed with action from the get go.

I didn't object to the happy ending, I think the characters deserved it after all they had being through. I loved all the twist and turns in this season. I really thought Amanda was killed off when the missle landed in Dubai and was dissappointed with that but was more than happy to see it was her double. When the show started I just thought she was the lady who dressed and groomed all the agents, she has come along way from that. She must rank as one the great baddies.

I was conviced that Nikita had gone back to the bad side but thankfully not, it would have been a terrible end, that was a great twist that I never seen coming.

I would have liked them to visit Seans family and tell him what happened to him, I always felt he got treated badly in the show. Was a bit odd that Sonya didn't get an appearance, just a reference to Berkoff/Lionel going to London, maybe she had moved to Sleepy Hollow at that point?

Advertisement