Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikita - Season 4 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sounds good to me. There are a lot of cancelled shows where I'd have loved a final 6 episode season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,872 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Also with Nikita each season had so much happen that it seemed to compress 3 or 4 season arcs into 1 season. So basically this is the equivalent of a full season minus filler episodes like other shows would have

• Registered Users Posts: 85,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

6 episodes is very short, 12 or 13 would be better for the final season

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 85,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,409 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looks like they will go out with style. Glad they and we get closer.

One of the videos linked from that

Melinda looks and sounds so different. Shorter and friendlier. :)

Back last night...

Good start to the last season. Hope it can keep it up now and go out with a bang.

That was a great first episode.

I would have liked a little "Previously On..." segment at the start.
    I know the pres shot herself, but I can't remember any of the details around it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Absolutely brilliant season opener, it's bittersweet it's ending but I'm glad it's going out with a bang. Fingers crossed Percy makes an appearance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Mr E wrote: »
    That was a great first episode.

I would have liked a little "Previously On..." segment at the start.
    I know the pres shot herself, but I can't remember any of the details around it.

Ye I was a bit hazy on what happened in the finale last year, was it not a double though? If I remember the president is still alive and being held captive.

See? I completely forgot that. :)

Good episode again, will be interesting to see how they tie this up within 4 episodes! I assume saving the real President will be the key to clearing Nikita's name. Knowing this show though it won't be that simple.

I loved the camera assassination but was confused by the end...what was that about? Who was the NSA lad? How is Birkoff involved? Is he supposed to look like him or be a double or something? Didn't get what that was about.

My guess is a relative maybe? Do we know who Birkoff's father is?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,775 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

the plane, who do they think they are shield?

stop calling her Nikita Mears sound so unglamorous

berkoff was needled wasn't he

Was the NSA guy Judd Nelson? Maybe Birchoff is a big Breakfast Club fan and didn't want to get him in trouble.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was the NSA guy Judd Nelson? Maybe Birchoff is a big Breakfast Club fan and didn't want to get him in trouble.

That's who I thought it looked like alright.

Another great epsoide they really are keeping the level up with only 2 more to go. I just hope they haven't left to much to fit into the last two..

Also a nice little nod to La Femme Nikita at the beginning as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Another great epsoide they really are keeping the level up with only 2 more to go. I just hope they haven't left to much to fit into the last two..

Also a nice little nod to La Femme Nikita at the beginning as well.

I think there's still 3 left?

Not as good as the other episodes this season, but the quality has been so high it's hard to complain. Amanda really is one of the best tv villains I've ever seen.

• Advertisement

Rob30888 wrote: »
    I think there's still 3 left?

You are right I thought they were going to go out with a double episode leaving only 2 weeks. But they are going out with 3 singles.

Ah that was great! It actually played out like a season finale...... until the LAST 3 MINUTES!!

DUN DUNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Mr E wrote: »
    Ah that was great! It actually played out like a season finale...... until the LAST 3 MINUTES!!

DUN DUNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! :D

I dont under stand the end?....is michael a double?

knew that was too easy

knew that was too easy

Nikita: the only show where launching a missile at the building you're in is considered easy. :) Which oddly makes your father proud

Gonna miss this show. Felt like a finale and if I didn't know there were still 2 episodes left I would've believed it to be until that last few mins.

So will Sam betray Alex? The look on his face was that of someone who was proud to be trusted with such a responsibility.
    Though at the same time when he was telling her he wasn't Owen reminded me of Chris the crafty cockney

jenjenten wrote: »
    I dont under stand the end?....is michael a double?

No, Division think that it's all over and that they've won - Amanda is dead, and MDK is rubble. It'll be fun to see how the next part plays out.

I really enjoyed that and would have been happy with that ending. Then came "Amanda" as only see can :)

Melinda Clarke really is amazing in the role.

Poor Ryan :( Very good episode again, 2 hour finale is it? The final battle, should be good.

And that's how you do a season finale setting up for an excellent next seas... oh wait.... Dagnamit!

Even when it's not a shortened season I've always said Nikita fits more into 6 episodes than most series fit in a season. Excellent setup for the finale with Nikita and Alex together again.

Only thing I was wondering was why didn't Ryan (:() shoot Amanda when she was down?

• Advertisement

can it really be final battle?

Advertisement