Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theiving knackers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Making excuses for robbers.........

Is this topic close to home for you :rolleyes:

When did I make an excuse for robbers? It's just racists are far bigger scum in my book than thieves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Lux23 wrote: »
    It's just racists are far bigger scum in my book than thieves.

Good to see you too have a social group to be hating on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

Since when are travellers a different race to us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I drove by supermacs In portlaoise this afternoon and there were travellers in The car park throwing food at each other. Running out in front of cars, mashing it off each others faces, the place was a state when they left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

I drove by supermacs In portlaoise this afternoon and there were travellers in The car park throwing food at each other. Running out in front of cars, mashing it off each others faces, the place was a state when they left :(

Seen them do this in mcdonalds a few weeks ago aswell. Unreal they are. I think it's crazy, I'v seen a few park their 131 vw golf outside the social welfare while they go in and sign on.people working couldnt afford that. This really is a mad little county :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

That's what you get for living in Liverpool, Luis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

carzony wrote: »
    Seen them do this in mcdonalds a few weeks ago aswell. Unreal they are. I think it's crazy, I'v seen a few park their 131 vw golf outside the social welfare while they go in and sign on.people working couldnt afford that. This really is a mad little county :D

why dont the SW do something about this?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Most people who posted in this thread have been banned or infracted.

Just by way of an FYI.

Cut out the traveller bashing or remove yourself from AH.

If you don't intend on stopping, kindly drop me a PM and I can permanently remove your access and set up a blog for you maybe. That way I don't have to deal with your shit any more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement