Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Told Me To Do It

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

Kettleson wrote: »
    10 decades of for you MissD93. :mad::mad::mad::mad::D:D

^ that reminds me so much of why the nuns and i didn't get a long at school. 'you are not a comedian and religious studies is not open mic night'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

Benedict 16 has said that god told him to resign

B16 says that because Papa Frank is so cool, he made the correct decision to resign.

I'm wondering if gOD actually telephoned B16 long distance.....

...from Buenos Aires

Buenos Dias Benny, this is HOLY GOD!!!
    RESIGN!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

MissD93 wrote: »
    ^ that reminds me so much of why the nuns and i didn't get a long at school. 'you are not a comedian and religious studies is not open mic night'

You are obviously a person of shrewd judgement and character MissD93.

The nation will be needing people like you in the days ahead. You are henceforth absolved of all your previous "alleged" misdoings my child. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

Kettleson wrote: »
    You are obviously a person of shrewd judgement and character MissD93.

The nation will be needing people like you in the days ahead. You are henceforth absolved of all your previous "alleged" misdoings my child. :D:D:D

finally some positive acknowledgement for me and not before time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Who was it that said:

"Church, the last refuge of a scoundrel". The country is awash with plenty examples of and plenty more to follow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement