Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City 6-a-side soccer, Monday 8pm MOD note 1st Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Jipty_Jip

Confirmed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Gru

Just a reminder that I won't be able to make next Monday but should be business as usual from then on. Have to go to my brothers graduation.

Good game tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I can't play next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tfh

I can play Monday if there's space!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Bloodbuzz

as can I

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I'll play Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭NoSleepForWeek

Confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭pebon

Confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 21,135 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm back to the doctors tomorrow, not getting any better so will prob be outta work now for a bit. I'll confirm by lunchtime tomorrow what the outcome is. This is becoming an expensive scenario haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,135 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm out of action for another bit. Was told to take it easy and do no sport for awhile, even if I do manage to get back to work by Monday. Sorry guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Next game Monday 21st 8pm.

1. Bloodbuzz (P)
    2. tfh ✔
    3. Paul ✔
    4. Shane ✔
    5. Grohlisagod ✔
    6. Declan ✔
    7. Vasco ✔
    8. Justin ✔
    9. Ger ✔
    10. Mark ✔

Okay folks, we'll just get Bloodbuzz to confirm he'll be attending and we're good for Monday night.

I'm putting this up early so I can get some idea of who'll be around on the Bank Holiday Monday 28th.

1. Justin ✔
    2. Ger ✔
    3. Gru ✔
    4. Mark ✔
    5. Grohlisagod
    6. Declan
    7. Vasco
    8. Nemanja91
    9. Paul
    10. Shane
    11. Brian
    12. Crustyjuggler
    13. tfh
    14. Bloodbuzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Gru

Yarp! (As in yes I'll be around)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tfh

I can play next Monday, unsure of the following Monday as of yet!

Next game Monday 21st 8pm.

1. Crustyjuggler ✔
    2. tfh ✔
    3. Paul ✔
    4. Shane ✔
    5. Grohlisagod ✔
    6. Declan ✔
    7. Vasco ✔
    8. Justin ✔
    9. Ger ✔
    10. Mark ✔

(18.31) I've sent Bloodbuzz a PM asking him to confirm and there's been no reply. He needs to confirm ASAP or we'll put someone else in there.

(20.57) I've just PM'd Bruff to see if he can play on Monday.

(23.22) Crustyjuggler gets the slot.

Honestly lads if ye'r really interested make more of an effort to keep an eye on the threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

I can play tomorrow if it's not too late .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What way is the astro out there lads? Is it like grass that you could wear blades or like carpet that if you fall it's like sandpaper? I'll be looking for a game soon I'm just back playing after gettin my cruciate ligament replaced after snapping it in a FRIENDLY with GavRedKing's team awhile back!

I can play tomorrow if it's not too late .

See you 8pm Monday.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What way is the astro out there lads?

I've seen a few people with blades on up there. It's the soft stuff rather than the sandy hard stuff if you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've seen a few people with blades on up there. It's the soft stuff rather than the sandy hard stuff if you know what I mean.

Ya thats what i mean.. I'll be in blades... Itll be another 2r3 weeks tho... I'll be rusty as fcuk so take it handy ha ha

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya thats what i mean.. I'll be in blades... Itll be another 2r3 weeks tho... I'll be rusty as fcuk so take it handy ha ha

Let us know when you're ready and we'll see if there's a space. There's pretty strong demand now though so you might be waiting a while.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there was enough people for a new slot if someone (not me! :D) organised it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 simon_vazquez

hi guys, if you're ever a man short, or are starting up another game let us know, i moved to cork last year and am looking to getting back to playing, cheers

I'd say there'd nearly be enough to run another game. If a new game was kicked off from 8 to 9 on the Thursday you'd get a few people from the 7 to 8 game who'd stay on.

I think we shouldn't bother paying for 5 (+1 free) games in advance until we get passed the BH Monday and Halloween night. We'd lose €50 per night if we didn't get the numbers.

I'll keep the €210 float aside until the first Monday in November and we'll pay for 6 games again then.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭pebon

Confirmed for bank holiday Monday (28th)

Yellow
    Mark
    Vasco
    tfh
    Paul
    Shane

Red
    Grohlisagod
    Declan
    Justin
    Ger
    Crustyjuggler

Seeing as none of ye bas... chaps are interested in picking reams I guess I'll have to.

Next game Bank Holiday Monday 28th. If we haven't 10 people confirmed by Thursday night (24th) the game will be cancelled as I need to let Highfield know on Friday if we'll be taking the slot.

1. Justin ✔
    2. Ger ✔
    3. Gru ✔
    4. Mark ✔
    5. Paul ✔
    6. Bruff ✔
    7. Shane ✔
    8. Declan
    9. Nemanja91
    10. Grohlisagod
    11. Crustyjuggler
    12. tfh
    13. Bloodbuzz

I think we need to go with first-come-first-serve for the B.H. Monday if we're to be sure of numbers. If 10 +2 sign up we can play 6-a-side.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭vlopes

I'm out this 28th Monday...will be in Portugal... have a nice game guys

• Registered Users Posts: 49 newtolaw2013

I'd be up for playing

• Advertisement

109067.jpg

Advertisement