Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    I'll do it whenever. if there were fewer players we could say nobody go near the docks or up north/ Trevor's direction. just to make it more reasonable.
    Also I think the bounty hunter/s should been the only one allowed in supercars. Just an idea .

No harm in setting a few rules.

Bounties are not allowed their own cars and can only steal cars off the street?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Tbh if I was the bounty I wouldn't use my own car anway. It kinda makes going off the radar pointless when everyone sees a gold Zentorno cruising past masquerading as an NPC :pac:

(Barring using tanks or jets, and possibly buzzards?) Can the bounty attack/defend against the hunters or is it purely a chase for a GTA day? If I was the bounty I'd keep the muggers and mercenaries in business for the duration :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Ah we would have to defend ourselves

TacoMan wrote: »
    Tbh if I was the bounty I wouldn't use my own car anway. It kinda makes going off the radar pointless when everyone sees a gold Zentorno cruising past masquerading as an NPC :pac:

(Barring using tanks or jets, and possibly buzzards?) Can the bounty attack/defend against the hunters or is it purely a chase for a GTA day? If I was the bounty I'd keep the muggers and mercenaries in business for the duration :cool:

In my opinion: (open to discussion :pac: )

Bounties can:
    Use muggers and mercs. (My thinking, If you have a bounty, you can use dirty tactics like muggers)
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.
    Use boats/jet skis (just for the craic of it)

Bounties cannot:
    Use their own car (they can only steal cars off the street as they are on the run)
    Use helicopters, tanks, jets or submarines.
    Bounties cannot help other bounties, every man for himself (or herself)

Hunters can:
    Use their own car.
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.
    Use boats/jet skis.

Hunters cannot:
    Use muggers or mercs.

What ye think?

Actually I can just imagine Tacoman taking off in a jet ski while a gang of Bounty Hunters give chase in speed boats. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Myself And niall will be up for it. I say it to bryan as well.

Proco Jr. wrote: »

Bounties can:
    Use muggers and mercs. (My thinking, If you have a bounty, you can use dirty tactics like muggers)
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.

Bounties cannot:
    Use their own car (they can only steal cars off the street as they are on the run)

Hunters can:
    Use their own car.
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.
    Use boats/jet skis.

Hunters cannot:
    Use muggers or mercs.

What ye think?

I'd vote that both the bounty and the hunters can use non-attack choppers that spawn randomly at various locations.

The hunters can have the option of having 2 in the back using their own machine guns and it gives the bounty a decent chance of temporary escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Was chattin davey bout this earlier me(dannybubble) nd him be up for it just won't be able moro nite... But if ye are doing it again another time defo...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Was chattin davey bout this earlier me(dannybubble) nd him be up for it just won't be able moro nite... But if ye are doing it again another time defo...

I guess this is the type of thing we can do pretty much any night without organising too much.

Although if anybody doesn't have a mic, I'd recommend you listen in to the crew chat so you know what the plan is. :)

Now see, this would be PERFECT for recording and putting on YouTube if only the equipment wasn't so damn expensive :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

This is just a quick rule if ye want to take on board all players must have they're spawn location set to they're apartment before the hunt begins just to give the prey a head start? And also no wall glitches or any form of glitches are acceptable and may be punished thru unlimited shooting in the head by all 15 participants who are screwed over when you respawn we will keep killing you til leave muhahahahaha

Can Kesh do his invisible Glitch? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Now see, this would be PERFECT for recording and putting on YouTube if only the equipment wasn't so damn expensive :(

Sam Brugha has some i believe but he's xbox:p He hasnt been around lately either.

Just on the bounty thing, i cruise around in my Super car trying to avoud being killed. If someone blows me up they pay more than the bounty for destroying the car, if i survive, i get the bounty, its a win win :)

Any XBOXers up for the same thing?

Kesh I know who you are. But I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the glitch go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Farty88 wrote: »

Kesh I know who you are. But I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the glitch go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Not if the glitch happens to work :p

Farty88 wrote: »

Not if the glitch happens to work :p

I've all glitches covered :p including my own pretty awesome glitch where I'm under the cover of darkness

DANNYBUBBLE .: davey? davey! Why's he running dad?
    MAX: Because we have to chase him.
    Cop: Okay we're going in! Go, go! Move!
    DANNYBUBBLE .: He didn't do anything wrong.
    MAX: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight

That's what will happen wen I'm been hunted muhahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

that's two movies references in 20 mins, not sure if I'm happy about that,

I've found a waterfall which would be perfect for us to recreate that scene from The Fugitive

Max: I didnt kill my wife!
    Kesh: I dont care

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

No harm in setting a few rules.

Bounties are not allowed their own cars and can only steal cars off the street?

I think if you do the 15 hunters v 1 bounty there should be no rules apart from no hiding in your apt. (or getting and hiding in a submarine!)

If a bounty gets into a tank, wont take long for 15 of us to blow it up.

Make a couple of games out of this, the 15 V 1 should be called Fugitive (given the movies references we have going.

the game where you start of as 1 hunter and convert the bounties to hunters might still carry the rules you posted earlier Proco as it will only be carnage (the non fun type) - Could call that infected (like the COD game), AvP or something more original

Bounties can:
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.

Bounties cannot:

Hunters can:
    Use their own car.
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.
    Use boats/jet skis.

Hunters cannot:
    Use muggers or mercs.

What ye think?

Pity the Content Creator isn't as dynamically designed to make a proper game of this.

Bounties can:
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.

Bounties cannot:

Hunters can:
    Use their own car.
    Use any weapons.
    Go off the radar.
    Use boats/jet skis.

Hunters cannot:
    Use muggers or mercs.

What ye think?

Can Bounties kill other Bounties too then?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Can Bounties kill other Bounties too then?

Noooooooooo .

once the 1 bounty killer kills one of the players with a bounty on him , then he becomes a bounty killer also. and helps track down the remaining 13 and so on.

until there's one remaining bounty who is then declared the winner.

at least I think that's how it would go.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If a bounty kills another bounty (accidentally of course) they just put the bounty back on him/her/them.

Invite sent back to ninjaontour [Xbox]

Gonna post what platform new members are from now on so ye can keep an eye out them.
    Although I'm noticing that some profiles are private but if its visible I'll post it.

I bumped up some of the xbox guys up to reps on the crew hierarchy.
    Based solely on your snapmatic activity so I know ye have been online lately.

@joeseph balls
    Let me know if there is anyone from xbox side that needs bumping up to reps (social club name)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Any XBOXers up for the same thing?

I am dusty..This sounds class...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

On now for races, missions etc. Trying to make cash. Anyone able to join me? Xbox.

Mother in law over. Will be on from this evening until she leaves. Could be days.

• Advertisement

(if we get the numbers) Anyone on PS3 up for a crew only session later to try the bounty game? The rules aren't set in stone for the official bounty meet up, so I suppose for tonight we could go with:

Nooooooo: tanks, jets, attack choppers, personal vehicles, hiding in your property or teleporting glitches (join mission/cancel)

Advertisement