Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: smiler_lady150

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Grid. wrote: »
    Hi Smiler!!:)

What do you like best about boards??

What's your favourite meal?

Have you any bad habits?

Have you ever won anything?

Who/what inspires you?

What's the last thing you laughed at?

What's the most you've ever spent on an item of clothing?

Favourite holiday destination ?

Favourite guilty pleasure?

What's the one thing you could not live without?

Do you know anyone famous?

One night with any celebrity, no strings attached, who and why?

Best thing about South Tipp??

Cheers!

howdy grid:)

there quite a lot of things i like about boards but the best thing has to be the friendships that i've made from here. I never expected to make friends on here but the fact that i did i'm very grateful for. you're all sound and down to earth:D

my favourite meal is chips and lasenge, it's yumm:)

I have a few yeah:o procrastination is my middle name! I put off everything, how i made it through two years of college is beyond me.

I normally don't win things generally, but a few years ago i won a tin of roses in the raffle and a CD ( i think it was Brian McFadden) in the same week:eek::D

my sis inspires me, she choose a very hard and rare to see kind of art, she had her difficulties with it but she struck with it and now has made a name of herself:)

it was actually this morning, my sis sent me a link on facebook of cats in funny positions and being cute. The link is here if you want to see : http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/best-cat-pictures

I normally don't buy clothes ( i hate shopping) but i think the most expensive thing was about €70

My favourite holiday was when i went to iceland. Went there a few years ago for about two weeks, and just really liked the place:) might be going back there in the summer

my favourite guilty pleasure is relaxing in bed in the evening time:) tis heaven!

i think that would be my ipod. I've had it a good few years now and it goes everywhere with me

I don't think i do no

I'm attached but it would have to be the swimmer Michael Phelps, cos he seems cool

that's a hard one! think it's the people, they all seem nice and some are funny characters

Thanks grid:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

And we be done. Congrats to our grinning woman on a job well done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement