Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final tickets thread (Buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭bannerman2005

Also looking for 2 tickets for any part of the ground. Looking unlikely I will get ticket through my club this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I've 2 Nally tickets that I would like to swap for 2 stand tickets. I will pay the Full Price of the stand tickets, and give you the Nally tickets so you basically get to go for free.

PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

2 Upper Davin tickets (beside each other). Looking to swap for 2 Hill 16 tickets and the difference, or at least some of it.

Edit: Section 719, Row P just so people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭michaelduignan

131spanner wrote: »
    2 Upper Davin tickets (beside each other). Looking to swap for 2 Hill 16 tickets and the difference, or at least some of it.

Hi,

sent you a pm - I have two hill looking to swap for Stand tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Hi,

sent you a pm - I have two hill looking to swap for Stand tickets

Received and reply sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭theaaao

Tis a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has ONE hill ticket to sell to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭murf85

Hey guys! A long shot but desperately looking for two tickets!
    Anyone have any spare???

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭molly111

Looking for 1 ticket anywhere except the Terace as it's for my mother ... Long shot but worth a try...

If i was to try for a ticket on Saturday how likely would I be to get one and what would be the price I'd have to pay?

Sorry about the questions but I've never travelled without tickets before and I'm not do sure I'll have a ticket sorted for her by Saturday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

molly111 wrote: »
    Looking for 1 ticket anywhere except the Terace as it's for my mother ... Long shot but worth a try...

If i was to try for a ticket on Saturday how likely would I be to get one and what would be the price I'd have to pay?

Sorry about the questions but I've never travelled without tickets before and I'm not do sure I'll have a ticket sorted for her by Saturday

good chance, as a last resort around the park an hour or two before the game with a sign and I'd say you will have no problem, lot of decent gaa fans will be on the look out for this if they have a few to spare. lot less of the "one game a year" crowd go to the hurling and a fair few will have been to two pricey games already and its not the most ideal time for a game...all of that and i'd say you'll have no problem. good luck, should be a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 greeneye

I have 2 x terrace tickets and would like to swap for 2 stand tickets as my 10 year old wouldn't see from terrace and we go to all the matches....just got the wrong straw this time..... I will of course pay the price difference....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭molly111

I got a ticket at last and its for Nally - anyone interested in a swap for any stand ticket?

I will pay the price difference obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭bannerman2005

if anyone has a spare ticket please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AnClar2013

Also looking for a stand ticket PLEASE if anyone has one private message me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

No looking forward to wandering the pubs at noon tomorrow again but if anyone has a ticket please PM me.

I'm in Dublin and can meet anywhere after work or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dcolema3

Greeneye I sent you a message about a swap for Davin stand lower tier in exchange for Hill 16 tickets.Get back to me ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jonaldinho

Have one stand ticket..Upper tier, not sure which stand yet as I haven't my hands on it yet.

However, just wondering if anyone is willing to swap a hill ticket for it? Let me know if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Spanglished

Looking for one ticket for tomorrow - anywhere in the stadium! Based in Dublin so can collect today or tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Samash

Hi guys, i have two terrace tickets and looking to swap for two stand tickets. will pay price difference obv. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dcolema3

Hi guys, i have two terrace tickets and looking to swap for two stand tickets. will pay price difference obv. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks!

I would be interested to do a swap with ya i have two DAVIN STAND LOWER TIER TICKETS .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cozza_man_yeah

Have two Nally tickets for tomorrow. Looking to swap for two Hill tickets. They are for my friends to join the rest of us in the Hill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭fat and slow

looking for 1 ticket for tomorrow. anywhere in stadium. can meet anywhere in dublin. It's for my mother from whitegate, middleton co.cork

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Cillian13

I heard that McCarthys Bar on the Model Farm Road are holding a raffle tonight for 2 tickets. Proceeds are going to Temple Street Childrens Hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Looking for one non premium ticket. Can collect tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Have two hill. Looking for two lower hogan to suit elderly father if possible. I co clare willing to travel, will pay difference obviously. Pm me. Many thanks.

I have two Lower David Stand Tickets, if there's anybody who doesn't like heights and want to swap for two Upper Cusack or Hogan private message me please..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gmtt

Was there some tickets released to Ticketmaster for the replay in the past couple of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jonaldinho

Have two upper hogan..Not together. Anybody willing to swap for two hill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

There was no tickets on ticketmaster this time around..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Budds94

Looking for two tickets anywhere in the stadium, will be around Dublin tomorrow so I'll be able to collect them

Advertisement