Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] UCD off-campus accommodation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brianhealy

18 first year looking to share off campus

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ruairi94

Hi Im a first year commerce student looking for somewhere off campus ,my facebooks Ruairi Carolan if you want to message me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Louise137

Hi! Im a first year physiotherapy student looking to share a house with other students. if anyone has a room free in a house share or is looking to get a few students together first, please message me or email louise94@topmail.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AlmondMilk

Heading into first year, 3 or 4 of us looking, 1 female 3 male.
    If anyone knows of anything let me know please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GeorgiaM347

Hey first year nursing student looking for accommodation off campus. Don't want to be living in a cardboard box for the next year :P so if anyone wants to get a few people together to get a place pm me or email me at georgia.murphy347@gmail.com

• Advertisement

Hey first year nursing student looking for accommodation off campus. Don't want to be living in a cardboard box for the next year :P so if anyone wants to get a few people together to get a place pm me or email me at georgia.murphy347@gmail.com

I'm doing nursing too :) wooooo

Yay I actually found someone else who's doing nursing :D I'm from wexford so I actually have no clue as to where to look for accommodation :o I tried to get on-campus but no luck there!

Yay I actually found someone else who's doing nursing :D I'm from wexford so I actually have no clue as to where to look for accommodation :o I tried to get on-campus but no luck there!

I'm in the same situation haha I'm from Donegal! It's a nightmare :(

Oh god that's even further away! Sure maybe if we get a few people together we can rent a house that won't be overly expensive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

2 lads from carlow in 1st year ucd looking for somewhere close to ucd to rent.pm me if interested!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 brianhealy

anyone find anything pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JJQuinn

Hey I'm a first year Scientist currently homeless! Any luck finding a place? Please inbox me on Facebook if anyone has a spare room. Thanks Jess
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006006241753&ref=tn_tnmn

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emmat1994

sorry if im too late but im reeeaaally interested in this! i'll be doin arts in ucd, first year. im 19 and live in roscommon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jezzzzzzzz

Hey Guys! Really interested in sharing with other 1st year UCD students! I'll be studying Commerce! If anyone wants to share a house that is near UCD or is looking for a housemate then PM me! :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jojo1991

Hey would like to get in with a few people. I have a house viewing for three other people of three people want to come in with me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ruairi94

Hey jo jo where abouts is the house , I'd be really interested in sharing , give us a pm or leave me a message on Facebook Ruairi Carolan

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jojo1991

hey its on the bus route 39a in d7 10 minutes from town and its 450 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jezzzzzzzz

jojo1991 wrote: »
    Hey would like to get in with a few people. I have a house viewing for three other people of three people want to come in with me :)

Hey! I'd also be interested in sharing/viewing the house!

Do you have the address/area/pictures of the house? You can PM me here!

:))

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ruaidhri O Maolagain

I'm going into first year in ucd and will be studying archaeology and geology, and would also be interested in sharing a house. Message me on Facebook any details, thanks ��

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Eoin.P.C

First year male looking to share accommodation with any other first years, pm if interested in sharing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Louise137

Hey. If your looking for accommodation for next year you should check out this place. i am going to stay at a student apartment on frederick street north. its about a 20 mins bus to ucd so its not ideal but its only like 5 mins walk to o connell street. there are two apartments with 8-10 people in each. its 550 pm single and 400 pppm in the twin rooms. the heating is included but you have to pay your own electricity. every room has its own meter so you only pay for the amount of electricity you use. this is the link on daft http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1373984# its says its for professionals and mature students but they have changed their mind and they only want students now smile.png ive already put a deposit down so im definitely taking a room. so if your interested you should ring joe @ 0879810183

• Registered Users Posts: 3 michaelwalker

Hey, first year psychology student here. In really bad need of accommodation near UCD. I was quite high up on the waiting list but didn't get the course until the stupid second round. Please message me on Facebook if there's anyone looking around for another person or more people to share with - http://www.facebook.com/michaelwalkerr :)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

first year student looking for accommodation, pm me if your looking for someone to share with :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 lucozade13

Hey. I'm a 23 year old male 2nd year student, looking for a non-shared room. Within a reasonable distance to ucd preferably, walking or near bus routes etc!
    If anyone needs somebody to fill a room please send me a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aish94

Two first year girls looking for accommodation anywhere near enough UCD.. Preferably two separate rooms so if anybody has rooms going, please PM me! Or message me on Facebook - Aisling Monaghan. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

First year male social science student, looking for a bed in any house near UCD, really stuck for accommodation at this stage. pm me or add me on facebook, Luke Meany from Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dude Love 1

I'm a first year Law Student in UCD, I'm in the same boat! Been looking around for the past two weeks and viewed places and nothing has worked out.. I'm doing a mega-search here on daft and ringing around in the morning, so I'll post if I'm successful with any! Orientation week was good bant too by the way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement