Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] UCD off-campus accommodation

Options
  • 17-08-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Any first or second years looking for house sharing off campus near UCD next year? Reply or PM asap please.
    Thanks,
    Oisin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 GavisconExtra

Hey, I may be interested... Have you found a place already or..? What course are you in and what year?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 OisinHayes

Yet to find a place , but I'm trying to find some roommates before I do . I'll be a first year arts student. Yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ciaranhickie

Hey guys, also looking for a place.
    First year science, add me on Facebook so we can IM, Ciaran Hickie.

in ucd?

Yeah UCD. There's 3 of us looking.

• Advertisement

for a place together?
    if so, then why are you on boards?
    plently of three bed houses out there.

I've just met them within the last hour. They recon we need 4/5 people.

for a certain house? or just in general?

whats your facebook name?

Just in general. Add me on facebook and ill add you to the conversation were having. Ciaran Hickie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jojo1991

Hey i'm interested in sharing a house if you still need people. I'm in 1st year arts

jojo whats your facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jojo1991

reply ASAP if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 paulsheehan18

Hey lads, im very interested. Im a first year arts, couldn't be stuck in a house with mature people for a year, if theres any room left count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jeanmeehan

Hi I'm also looking for a place to stay this year, I'm going to ucd too. First year nursing. My facebook is 'Jean Meehan'..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mechelle5

Hey I'd be interested too if you found a place! I'm a first year arts student too and am dying trying to find a decent place!

lads if ye find a 4,5,6 bed house please contact me !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DLinehan

I'm looking for accommodation for 2 people who are going into first year! PM me if anyone has anything.

Have you guys looked on the ucd accommodation pad on their site? It advertises a couple of houses and apartments but not much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 dee_turner

Im a first year lookin for off campus accommodation in ucd if you still have a vacancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brianhealy

lads add me on facebook 'brian healy' tipperart ,also a first year student looking for accom if anyone knows of anything please contact me

• Registered Users Posts: 4 barcaanna18

I won't be going to UCD but RCSI, but I too am interested. Will be a 1st year & I'm willing to pay up to around 500 a month. I'm 18 and from Laois.

If anyone finds anything, I'm still interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rowan Anderson

Im going into 1st year arts in UCD.Badly in need of accommadation. If anyones got anything please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brianhealy

its fierce difficult to find a place which isnt digs, preferably id like to share with other 1st years anyone interested and know of anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kenbob

Hi first year law student here wondering if there's anyone still looking for someone to share off campus accommodation pm me! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

2 male students, doing social science and engineering looking to for place to share with any group of first years that have space for us! add me on facebook, luke meany so we can try and get somewhat organised!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kenbob

lukemeany wrote: »
    2 male students, doing social science and engineering looking to for place to share with any group of first years that have space for us! add me on facebook, luke meany so we can try and get somewhat organised!
    Hi Luke would be interested I'm a first year law from Kerry..are you Luke meany from Carlow? Just searched you there on facebook funnily enough there is alot of people with your name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 michael1011

hey I'm interested going into first year science. are ye still looking for a people?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement