Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 1 - Matchday Thread

Options
1474849505153»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Finished on 73 and 10 above average isn't a disaster for the first week. Coleman and Shaw in for Ivanovic and Kos before the price rises leaves me with 2.5 to upgrade J-Rod next week and/or bring in City coverage.

Will have to decide who between Chester/Redmond/Ward gets a start while hoping Osvaldo won't start this week but other than that my work for the week is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Oh and the Premier League got back to my email over Hazard last night. Obviously everything has been rectified but good of them to reply and explain it:
    Hi Mr.Prodston,

After reviewing this, a goal was scored from the rebound of Hazard's shot, this is deemed an assist and Hazard has been awarded three points. Note that the rebound scored does not necessarily have to be on the same team as the initial shooter.

We hope this helps clarify the situation and apologise for any inconvenience caused in the delay of updating this.

Regards,
    Fantasy Premier League Support

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Good start with 94 points for the GW.
    Strikers let me down with only 6 points from both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

re: GW 1, all I have to say is screw all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

yahoo,thanks to hazardx2 assist i broke thru 100pts for the 1st time grand total of 105

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ended up with 81. Could have been into the 90s if I'd started Shaw.

Seems like there was a high standard set in the first week.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

97 for me in the end, pretty happy with that start,

Advertisement