Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dermot & Dave Thread [98fm]

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

September. It's going to be a long summer!

I'd imagine they'll be starting on Today FM in the near future but not as on air talent as they put together features etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

September :eek:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'd imagine they'll be starting on Today FM in the near future but not as on air talent as they put together features etc
    I don't know. I mean, I'd love if they were back on air tomorrow myself but I think the lads might want to take some time off to prepare a show that's actually ready to go rather than watery filler material between songs.

Not to mention that they've both got younglings and spouses who they might want to spend time with since the schools are out. That would seem to make sense given the dates given.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Can't blame them for the move, but I wish they were still going to be on at the same time. Shift Matt Cooper over to Newstalk. He'd fit so much better on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Can't blame them for the move, but I wish they were still going to be on at the same time. Shift Matt Cooper over to Newstalk. He'd fit so much better on it.

Bci and comreg wouldn't be thrilled as it won't affect the speech / current affairs element of their licence

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

not sure now, i would imagine they will have the rest of the summer off, may as well take the break when they can, who is filling in for them?

with ray and jp not there either i switched over to fm104 in the mornings and to be honest i dont have anything to switch back to so i stay with fm104, i have to say it was bed timing having foley gone at the same time as d&d left, after all their rebranding i can see a lot of people switching the dial now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Dara Quilty to replace the lads. Anyone know him?

http://www.98fm.com/Dara-Quilty-New-98FM-Presenter-

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

never heard of him but i would pity him going into that role, as he has an impossible act to follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

How in the name of all that is good and holy can a professor in physics be a flat earther?
    And how has he not had any and all accreditation stripped off him?

I hope he's not actually lecturing anywhere.

wexie wrote: »
    How in the name of all that is good and holy can a professor in physics be a flat earther?
    And how has he not had any and all accreditation stripped off him?

I hope he's not actually lecturing anywhere.
    For future discussion of the D&D Show, please see the active Today FM MegaThread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement