Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 14 STEAM KEY 26.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

What happens when you need to re-install with these digital purchases?
    I suppose you keep the downloaded file to use again?

You just need to log into your Steam account. That keeps a record of all your purchases and allows you to download the game again.

Unearthly wrote: »
    You just need to log into your Steam account. That keeps a record of all your purchases and allows you to download the game again.

So are those above cheaper sites, providing you with a key to download from steam?, when the full game is launched i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bought mine from GreenManGaming for €25.58. This discount code reduces the price from $49.99 to $35 - TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV.

It will give you the beta key instantly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oat23 wrote: »
    Bought mine from GreenManGaming for €25.58. This discount code reduces the price from $49.99 to $35 - TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV.

"Unable to add the voucher" :(

So are those above cheaper sites, providing you with a key to download from steam?, when the full game is launched i mean.

Yes you enter the code in Steam and it allows you to download it then. I think Steam is the only way to play the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I tried that first. Paypal transaction went through for $35, but didn't add the order to my GMG account.

Emailed support who said they were having issues with Paypal, and I'd be refunded. That was Wednesday, and I'm still waiting on a refund.

Needless to say I bought it elsewhere for a couple of euro more and got a key straight away.

Shzm wrote: »
    I tried that first. Paypal transaction went through for $35, but didn't add the order to my GMG account.

Emailed support who said they were having issues with Paypal, and I'd be refunded. That was Wednesday, and I'm still waiting on a refund.

Needless to say I bought it elsewhere for a couple of euro more and got a key straight away.

They probably realised you are not from the states. If you want to hurry them up for a refund then open up a buyer dispute for non receipt on PayPal. It only takes a minute to refund on PayPal and shouldn't be taking days.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Reduced it from €49.99 to €35, not 35 dollars?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Unearthly wrote: »
    They probably realised you are not from the states. If you want to hurry them up for a refund then open up a buyer dispute for non receipt on PayPal. It only takes a minute to refund on PayPal and shouldn't be taking days.

Gmg shows pricing to me in USD by default, even though I'm in Europe (Slovakia). So I doubt there should be an issue like that - I bought it in USD and roughly the same price last year from them.

They've not replied to my email asking for an update yesterday either.

Poor form from them really - won't be using them again that's for sure.

Going to have to email again, if I still don't have a refund by the end of the day I'll go down the Paypal dispute road (even though they said it would delay the refund in their original email to me..heh)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Have a few questions regarding the Beta and Football Manager 14.

First off is where is the best place to download the beta from i.e the cheapest?

And the second is, my laptop is away getting fixed at the minute and i'm mad to get playing football manager, i've downloaded steam onto the girlfriends computer and i'm going to log into my account is it just a case of downloading it to my steam account? Can I log back into my steam account on my laptop and continue playing it when I get my laptop back without any problems?

• Advertisement

"Unable to add the voucher" :(

Not sure why that is, possibly they ended it between 8am when I used it and the time you tried?
    Reduced it from €49.99 to €35, not 35 dollars?

No, reduced it from $49.99 dollars to $35 dollars. $35 = €25.58. The site displayed dollars for me, does it show € for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

I noticed G2play are doing the beta now aswell

http://www.g2play.net/store/Football-Manager-2014-Steam-Key.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Nolars wrote: »
    I noticed G2play are doing the beta now aswell

http://www.g2play.net/store/Football-Manager-2014-Steam-Key.html

Cheers,

Cost me 33€ and got the BETA code emailed to me straight away so alls good :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If anyone has a beta key they aren't using let me know.

How safe are these cheaper website options?
    How can they sell it so cheap when steam and sega want 49€

How safe are these cheaper website options?
    How can they sell it so cheap when steam and sega want 49€

They are fine if you watch the gaming bargains forum people use them all the time.

Ive used g2play.net numerous times and no hassle. got fm14 today and the beta key 5 minutes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

i cant access my steam account because they sent some verification e-mail to an account that i no longer have access to.

Do I wait for support to get to me or do I set up a new account and get the beta onto that?

would i be able to then get the full game onto my original account once it is sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Code doesnt seem to be working for me either. Would have been a cracking price at €25 euro.:(

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Code doesnt seem to be working for me either. Would have been a cracking price at €25 euro.:(

Found another code that is working as of 30 seconds ago, the other one must have been deactivated. GMG25-GRV7N-YY833

That is for 25% off, so it will bring the price down to $37.50. If you can get the site to show in $.

Seen a few lads on another site saying, they ordered of Amazon, got the code straight away and then cancelled their Order with Amazon,meaning they got the code for free. A few people are saying its working too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Seen a few lads on another site saying, they ordered of Amazon, got the code straight away and then cancelled their Order with Amazon,meaning they got the code for free. A few people are saying its working too.

I've done that, works perfectly

https://www.g2play.net/store/Football-Manager-2014-BETA-Steam-Key.html

iF anyone is unsure weather to get the game you can buy the beta for a fiver here.

threein99 wrote: »
    I've done that, works perfectly
    Was Your order Defo Cancelled? Thinking of giving it a try myself.

Was Your order Defo Cancelled? Thinking of giving it a try myself.

Yeah it was cancelled, got confirmation emails and all

Does the Beta Code not expiry when the Game comes out?

Does the Beta Code not expiry when the Game comes out?

it does.

Nolars wrote: »
    it does.
    Thought so, so then you would need another code or how does it work?

Don't think i will bother risking it for all the hassle. S

till Playing 2013 and loving it, and Im off away next week, so ill pick it up when i come back in Nov.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bought via g2play.

Anyone know how long it usually takes to fire out the Beta key?

Bought via g2play.

Anyone know how long it usually takes to fire out the Beta key?

5 minutes I got myen.

• Advertisement

Advertisement