Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surgeons hands.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Gloves can be damaged during surgery.

Also, they don't just wash their hands. They wash the entire lower arm as they isn't covered by the glove and may come in contact with the patient, the tools or the hands of the assistants.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

endacl wrote: »
    There is:

:rolleyes: + :eek: x :o / ;) = 'Short sensible answer.
    right I'll rephrase that, why isn't there a short sensible emoticon for short sensible answers.

Or even a short sensible squiggly image gif thingy to denote my often overly convoluted wordily but incredibly well thought out yet cringeworthyly meaningless tautologcally constrained responses with big words and stuff.

emoticons - flecken hate the little fleckin flekkers, winking and grinning at me, and never meaning what I want them to. :D

OT - OP - Cleanliness appropriate to a critical situation :rolleyes: + :eek: x :o / ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

My dentist when I was a kid never wore gloves. Was that the style at the time or just his personal preference do you think? The memory is an unsettling one.

I never got anesthetic when getting fillings as a kid either, I feel like I missed out.

Squeezing the arm rest of the chair was the signal to stop for a few minutes. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

kneemos wrote: »
    How come surgeons are so particular about washing their hands when they are covered by gloves.

...best to conceal all the evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

Dermighty wrote: »
    I'd be concerned if I had a surgeon...

You can have this surgeon any time. ;)

Surgery 5 ....

• Advertisement
Advertisement