Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Points Checker - Compare, analyse and predict CAO points

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Teaching in CICE bucked the national trend and increased by 40 points last year . Really, really need it to come back down again .
    People discovered it existed? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Fanatec

Great website!! Fanatec I got 500 points in my LC. I want to do Law in UCD, which was 495 last year and 485 the year before. Do you think I have enough points to get it this year??

In 2012 there was an 11% rise in first preferences for UCD Law which along with bonus points probably caused that 10 point jump.

A few weeks ago UCD said in an article that the first preferences for Law “remains static”, this combined with a national decrease of 4.5% for Law could mean that the points for your course are likely to remain the same or go down.

In any case best of luck tomorrow!

Advertisement