Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaring your partner

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

I discovered this on the ''Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?'' thread.

It scared the living daylights out of me. Maybe she won't be as easily scared as me though!

You have been warned!!

fook you haha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

Is this the kind of craic you mean? Ah the lolz. (Make sure to watch right up to the end)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I discovered this on the ''Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?'' thread.

It scared the living daylights out of me. Maybe she won't be as easily scared as me though!

You have been warned!!

Fock Fock Fock Fock was not expecting that at all. Damn you.

My missus and I do stuff like this too, was running home one night and tripped over a crack in the footpath and wrecked my ankle, just about made it home and opened the door, the gaff was in darkness, had to shout out hoping she was home as I couldn't walk any further, she comes slinking out from a cupboard where she was hiding waiting to jump out.!!!!

Advertisement