Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaring your partner

Options
  • 12-08-2013 12:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

So out of boredom and too much time on our hands myself and my partner (more myself I guess) tend to try and frighten each other in the gaf by jumping out of places etc. I got her really bad last night as we had been at a wedding back in Ireland and drank a hell of a lot the last week or so so had that sketchy Sunday night fear feeling going on. She opened the door and I was just stood there with my head hanging down looking at the ground, like the guy in the Blair Witch Project in the corner. She SCREAMED like I've never heard before and even started crying. I found it hilarious. She wasn't impressed but has sworn revenge, she's gotten me pretty badly before.

This guy took it a bit too far on his GF, apparently she was scared to death of the movie The Ring. The shrieking from her sounds like a pig being sliced up. You have to feel for her though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

I told my girlfriend I had contracted an std.

Was great fun but it backfired when I had to splash out on an std test.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I told my girlfriend I had contracted an std.

Was great fun but it backfired when I had to splash out on an std test.

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

See the way he gives the arse a bit of a rub while he was comforting her?

Good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

BF vs GF

Some people go the extra mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

You need to go David Niven style for optimum effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

My other half jumped out at me one day in our old apartment. I said to her she would regret it.

So I came home one time and she was hoovering so I knew she wouldn't hear me come in. I stuck my head round the door of the room she was in and done a creepy smiling face. She saw me, screamed the loudest I've ever heard someone scream in my life, then burst out crying!!

I actually felt bad then and had to make sure she was alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That's an impressive amount of effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

The GF VS BF youtube channel... Awesome

I've gotten hours of entertainment from watching their antics. Need more of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

See the way he gives the arse a bit of a rub while he was comforting her?

Good man.

I saw that :D. Twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

I left a severed finger in my ex's pocket once. Some head on her when i told her to get the finger out. Face like a sheet.

some job she had trying to find out who's finger it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭Tefral

The Fiancee was in the shower, I opened the thumb lock with a 20c coin and opened the door a bit, saw that she was washing her hair so her eyes were closed. I crept in and just put my face against the shower door with my eyes open really wide.

When she opened her eyes, the scream she let out i've never heard the likes of. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

My friend used to play a horrible trick on girls he would pick up from a night out.

While riding he would ask if she ever contracted aids. She would say no and then he would reply with "good cause I don't want to get that again"

He was a pro at pulling so he could afford the odd joke ever no and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I fcukin' hate practical jokers. They tend to be witless, which is why they rely on physical humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭blue note

My cousin was walking with his girlfriend and made up some reason to run ahead to the house, but actually hid behind the gate intending to jump out at her. She was wily and copped what he was doing, so hid in a neighbours gate thinking he'd come back to see what was taking her. Maybe he would have, but some random passer by did before him who she jumped out at and frightened the sh1t out of!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I fcukin' hate practical jokers. They tend to be witless, which is why they rely on physical humour.

Don't you DARE burn down on the 3 Stooges! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

I don't go in for that 'scaring my partner' stuff.
    But our youngest kid is 4 and he moves like a ninja in the house.
    There's been a few nights where I've woken up at 4am and he's standing beside the bed, draped in shadows, looking at me with big eyes - like something out of a Japanese horror film. He'll usually whisper something like "I heard a noise", to complete the horror film vibe.

Jesus, It's all I can do to stop myself unleashing a shrill girly scream at these moments.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 IcyBreadPeople

When I saw my boyfriends weiner for the first time, I was pretty terrified. I still let him touch my milkers though

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭JP85

+1 for BFvGF, great channel with some unreal pranks on each other

i actually met jessie from the channel in Vegas and he tried to prank me by handing me a wad of dollars

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

When I saw my boyfriends weiner for the first time, I was pretty terrified. I still let him touch my milkers though

Terrified by the size of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Milkers?, sure your boyfriend isn't brown with four legs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

My personal favourite. One day I'll do this too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

That username is quality!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭clumsyklutz

Myself and the partner are terrible for pranking each other! The one that sticks out in particular is, the OH was having a shave in the bathroom and I decided it would be funny to jump out from behind the door and scare him, thinking I'd get something along the lines of 'jesus you frightened the life out of me'; instead I got a high girly scream and a kick to the shins as he went all ninja on me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Myself and the partner are terrible for pranking each other! The one that sticks out in particular is, the OH was having a shave in the bathroom and I decided it would be funny to jump out from behind the door and scare him, thinking I'd get something along the lines of 'jesus you frightened the life out of me'; instead I got a high girly scream and a kick to the shins as he went all ninja on me :P
    Sneaking up on people when they're holding razors close to their jugular.

What could go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭clumsyklutz

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Sneaking up on people when they're holding razors close to their jugular.

What could go wrong?

Well I waited outside the door, until he was finished - so very little really :P

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

I discovered this on the ''Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?'' thread.

It scared the living daylights out of me. Maybe she won't be as easily scared as me though!

You have been warned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

I discovered this on the ''Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?'' thread.

It scared the living daylights out of me. Maybe she won't be as easily scared as me though!

You have been warned!!

Booh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

You have been warned!!

That required zooming in and a lotta of reading..

Can you break it down into a one liner summary for me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Caught a wasp in a glass and chased her around with it.

Unimaginative stuff like when the walking dead is on random scream when zombies appear on scream.

Waiting behind door and jumping out at her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Nemeses wrote: »
    That required zooming in and a lotta of reading..

Can you break it down into a one liner summary for me please.

The stories are creepy but its the ghost thing that appears after 20 seconds or so that's scary. Did you not jump?

Advertisement