Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you cry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭conspiracycat

HoPe uhR oK hOn xxxxx Fk dA H8trZ!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Boy: we need to talk.

Girl: what do you mean?

Boy: well something has come up..

Girl: whats going on. is it bad?

Boy: I'm leaving..

Girl: baby please dont.. i really love you.. plz dont leave me.. i dont understand..

Boy: I'm moving away.. my mother is sending me to boarding school far far away.

Girl: Baby i dont want u to go

Boy:Baby i need to see u tonight.. I am leaving at 1 am. can i meet u now?

Girl: ok i'll sneak out and meet u in the park.

[ they meet at the nearby park and hug eachother. the boy gives the girl a note ]

Girl: [ begins to cry ] I love u!

Boy: baby plz dont cry.. i have to go..

[ girl reads the letter at home ] it says..
    " u probably already know that I am leaving.. I knew this would be better if i wrote a letter..
    tellin u the truth about how much i care about u..the truth is i never loved u. I hated u so much...
    u r my btch and dont u ever forget that. I never cared about u, i never wanted to talk to u n be around u.
    U really have no clue how much i hate you!!!
    Now that i'm leavin i thought u should know b**ch i hated u. u never did the right thing and u were never there .. i didn't think i could hate some1 like u
    I never want to see u for the rest of my life.. I'll never miss kissin u or cuddlin u! I'll never see u and tats a promise! "

[ she finds another piece of paper in her back pocket ]

"baby i hope u find this letter 1st..
    hate = love , never = always, b**ch = baby , will not = will.. i thought ur dad would be mad so i switched words.. "

[ girl smiles and switches on TV ]

PLANE CRASH

she turns off the tv n goes to the bathroom. she kills herself cuz she has nothin to live for. he was everything to her!

the next day the phone rang it was him leavin a message sayin he was still alive and not to worry..

I missed my flight cuz i want to see u 1 last time.. hope u r not worried i'm here 2 stay for good! I love you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Huh - how to make lovehearts. I guess I have learned something from this thread.

Tnks u gyz. u 4evaz.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tell me how you have done this?

TELL ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Boy: we need to talk.

Girl: what do you mean?

Boy: well something has come up..

Girl: whats going on. is it bad?

Boy: I'm leaving..

Girl: baby please dont.. i really love you.. plz dont leave me.. i dont understand..

Boy: I'm moving away.. my mother is sending me to boarding school far far away.

Girl: Baby i dont want u to go

Boy:Baby i need to see u tonight.. I am leaving at 1 am. can i meet u now?

Girl: ok i'll sneak out and meet u in the park.

[ they meet at the nearby park and hug eachother. the boy gives the girl a note ]

Girl: [ begins to cry ] I love u!

Boy: baby plz dont cry.. i have to go..

[ girl reads the letter at home ] it says..
    " u probably already know that I am leaving.. I knew this would be better if i wrote a letter..
    tellin u the truth about how much i care about u..the truth is i never loved u. I hated u so much...
    u r my btch and dont u ever forget that. I never cared about u, i never wanted to talk to u n be around u.
    U really have no clue how much i hate you!!!
    Now that i'm leavin i thought u should know b**ch i hated u. u never did the right thing and u were never there .. i didn't think i could hate some1 like u
    I never want to see u for the rest of my life.. I'll never miss kissin u or cuddlin u! I'll never see u and tats a promise! "

[ she finds another piece of paper in her back pocket ]

"baby i hope u find this letter 1st..
    hate = love , never = always, b**ch = baby , will not = will.. i thought ur dad would be mad so i switched words.. "

[ girl smiles and switches on TV ]

PLANE CRASH

she turns off the tv n goes to the bathroom. she kills herself cuz she has nothin to live for. he was everything to her!

the next day the phone rang it was him leavin a message sayin he was still alive and not to worry..

I missed my flight cuz i want to see u 1 last time.. hope u r not worried i'm here 2 stay for good! I love you!

Oh lord! It's literally sad -so sad I literally died from how sad it made me feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

FatherLen wrote: »

TELL ME!

What's it worth to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    Oh lord! It's literally sad -so sad I literally died from how sad it made me feel.

I figuratively felt sad reading that.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It taks 1 click 2 share dis but most ppl won't cos dey don't care an h8 babyz. Share dis 2 prov u don't wan 2 kik babyz in de face

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Itwasntme. wrote: »

Get washed soon bbz.

Cool.

There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world.

She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.

She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes…

And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend…

She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind…

He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?"

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

• Advertisement

She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.

She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes…

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

:eek: That poor soul! Where can I find him so I can give him a hug? Do you have his phone number father? That girl is a total biyotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭apollo8

So he gave her a bag of guilt to carry also:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Located near Scotland's charming little village of Milton in the peaceful burgh of Dumbarton, the Overtoun Bridge is a local arch construction where no human beings have ever died in any suspicious circumstances whatsoever over the last few decades.

However, during that span, for reasons we can't begin to possibly understand, hundreds and hundreds of dogs have killed themselves there.

It appears that dogs have been plunging off of Overtoun since the early 60s, at a rate of one animal a month, bringing the total number today to around 600 mutts, who for some reason, decided to end it all, and we're not talking about a series of unfortunate accidents that could have been avoided with a simple guard rail.

People, who actually witnessed this, reported the dogs willingly climbing the parapet wall and leaping to their doom.

To further drive the point home, it has been observed that certain dogs that jumped off the bridge and survived, climbed back up and threw themselves to their deaths all over again.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_suicide

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

TELL ME!

Nobody tell him

Nimrod 7 wrote: »

Nobody tell him

Such a mean post. And yet so happy. I it!!

Located near Scotland's charming little village of Milton in the peaceful burgh of Dumbarton, the Overtoun Bridge is a local arch construction where no human beings have ever died in any suspicious circumstances whatsoever over the last few decades.

However, during that span, for reasons we can't begin to possibly understand, hundreds and hundreds of dogs have killed themselves there.

It appears that dogs have been plunging off of Overtoun since the early 60s, at a rate of one animal a month, bringing the total number today to around 600 mutts, who for some reason, decided to end it all, and we're not talking about a series of unfortunate accidents that could have been avoided with a simple guard rail.

People, who actually witnessed this, reported the dogs willingly climbing the parapet wall and leaping to their doom.

To further drive the point home, it has been observed that certain dogs that jumped off the bridge and survived, climbed back up and threw themselves to their deaths all over again.

Ths gurl woke up nd rlized hr lgs didnt wrk anymor. She lved at d end of a clf nd lovd animlz. She cudnt clime 2 feed d animlz nymore so she pt dog food @ d bttm v d clff bside hr hous so dey cud cum nd eat. she dnt no dat dogs cnt clime so dey fel off d clif triing 2 get d fud.

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

Give us another consonant there Carol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I cried when I found Master Leap dying in Shadow Warrior :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

HODOR!

kowloon wrote: »
    HODOR!

Okay, now that is really sad. HODOR!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Ths gurl woke up nd rlized hr lgs didnt wrk anymor. She lved at d end of a clf nd lovd animlz. She cudnt clime 2 feed d animlz nymore so she pt dog food @ d bttm v d clff bside hr hous so dey cud cum nd eat. she dnt no dat dogs cnt clime so dey fel off d clif triing 2 get d fud.

:(:(:(

Lol.....

Such an infectious laugh. Now I am laughing! G-reat Succeeeeess! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Omackeral wrote: »
    A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
    he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
    boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

I fucking love reading that shite :D

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

That kind of text speak kills me.....it pains my eyes to read it!

kowloon wrote: »
    HODOR!

Hodor!

That kind of text speak kills me.....it pains my eyes to read it!

y?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Hodor!

Hodor :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Omackeral wrote: »
    A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
    he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
    boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

That is feckin brilliant, well played! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

What's it worth to you.

Nobody tell him

Mwuahahaha

• Advertisement

Mwuahahaha

You just copy pasted didn't you? :pac: