Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you cry

Options
  • 11-08-2013 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭

I look like *insert whatever it is that you thinks looks horrible* and I smell almost as bad if not worse. I could go and shower but it won't change how I feel. I am protesting my current circumstances by matching how I feel to how I look. This is not the saddest moment in my life - it's not even in the top 20 saddest moments of my life but it still feels pretty ****.

Tell me your stories AH. What's your not-so-sad-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things but still really sad (in your opinion anyway) story? Did you cry? I really want to know if you cried. I will judge you for it and I will also feel superior because I refuse to cry. This will make me feel better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Close this thread or cry me a river...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
    he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
    boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

I dropped my toast this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Omackeral wrote: »
    A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
    he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
    boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

dah iz sOoO sad </3 cri evertim

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Joe Exotic

wazky wrote: »
    I dropped my toast this morning.

Don't tell me it landed butter side down NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

murphk wrote: »
    Don't tell me it landed butter side down NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

It always lands butter side down. Butter a cat, you'll make the universe implode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

krudler wrote: »
    It always lands butter side down. Butter a cat, you'll make the universe implode.

I just got bitten.
    *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    I look like *insert whatever it is that you thinks looks horrible* and I smell almost as bad if not worse. I could go and shower but it won't change how I feel. I am protesting my current circumstances by matching how I feel to how I look. This is not the saddest moment in my life - it's not even in the top 20 saddest moments of my life but it still feels pretty ****.

Tell me your stories AH. What's your not-so-sad-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things but still really sad (in your opinion anyway) story? Did you cry? I really want to know if you cried. I will judge you for it and I will also feel superior because I refuse to cry. This will make me feel better.

Tell us your story..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

The love you fivever story was really sad even though that girl was sooooo dumb. She should have at least slapped him or something before she run off in a dramatic huff and a puff. That would have been enough time for the sign to go green. I almost cried but I maintained my reserve like the stoic woman that I am. People think I am descended from warriors.

I am still sad. This last bit is the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪ႒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
    ──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
    ─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪ႒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
    ─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
    ──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪ႒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
    ────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
    ──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪ႒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
    ────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
    ─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ႒ʀɪєη∂,
    ───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

xxxXXX Yule be okay bbz XXXxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

The love you fivever story was really sad even though that girl was sooooo dumb. She should have at least slapped him or something before she run off in a dramatic huff and a puff. That would have been enough time for the sign to go green. I almost cried but I maintained my reserve like the stoic woman that I am. People think I am descended from warriors.

I am still sad. This last bit is the truth.
    ~~ u hav n0 hart ~~ xXxXx

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff.
    den gurl sais “bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf”
    n he seys “no”.

gurl iz hertbrokn <////3

gurl cried n runz awaii from boi
    wiffout eatin poptart
    n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded </3333333

boi crie “i sed i no b ur bf…cuz i wona b ur husband!”

he screems n frows poptart @ wol….a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

krudler wrote: »
    Butter a cat

Only if I can shoot it through a cannon.

~~ u hav n0 hart ~~ xXxXx

I do. I do. I swear I do. I wish I didn't.
    Sinfonia wrote: »
    Tell us your story..?

I don't want to talk about it because it's all my fault. Tell me yours. I'll take even the ones with a happy ending. I'll take anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff.
    den gurl sais “bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf”
    n he seys “no”.

gurl iz hertbrokn <////3

gurl cried n runz awaii from boi
    wiffout eatin poptart
    n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded </3333333

boi crie “i sed i no b ur bf…cuz i wona b ur husband!”

he screems n frows poptart @ wol….a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM

Bt she wudv chipd r toof f shd etn d poptrf. Eh, I mean, that Poptart would have destroyed her teeth if she had bitten into it.

Is this.... how people.... talk?

Ya, wats ur prblm?

Ya, wats ur prblm?

Tink I nd 2 revaluat wher I ben all dese yrs..

Vowels are money man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

U ok hun?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

I'm not answering what I got for my Holy Communion money, my Confirmation money, what I got for my birthday, what I got for anything else, I'm not into that.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    U ok hun?

No :(. I would ask for a virtual hug but I am afraid my smell would waft through the computer and assault your delicate senses.
    I'm not answering what I got for my Holy Communion money, my Confirmation money, what I got for my birthday, what I got for anything else, I'm not into that.

I am very very confused - so confused that I am writing this in a Chinese accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭keithb93

i cried like a baby for 2 days when my dog died, and i can count the number of times ive cried on one hand.

No :(. I would ask for a virtual hug but I am afraid my smell would waft through the computer and assault your delicate senses.

xxX Hav a shwr bbz n u wil feal btr Xxx

keithb93 wrote: »
    i cried like a baby for 2 days when my dog died, and i can count the number of times ive cried on one hand.

This is a good reason to cry. I couldn't possibly laugh at you for this. You're obviously of stoic stock. You must be descended from warriors too. Hello brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭keithb93

This is a good reason to cry. I couldn't possibly laugh at you for this. You're obviously of stoic stock. You must be descended from warriors too. Hello brother.

i also cried when my brother tore a leaf off a chestnut tree i was growing, i was a weird kid :o

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Iz evryting alrite bbz?

Huh - how to make lovehearts. I guess I have learned something from this thread.

Tnks u gyz. u 4evaz.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

keithb93 wrote: »
    i also cried when my brother tore a leaf off a chestnut tree i was growing, i was a weird kid :o

Well, not so long ago (a few years back) I saw a millipede climbing up the side of the tub while I was showering. I am not really scared of the things but I preferred to shower without worrying about its presence in the tub. So I covered it with my empty shampoo bottle with the intention of letting it out once I was done since I was almost finished. I forgot.

The leftover shampoo must have trickled down the side of the bottle and semi-dissolved it because the poor thing looked mangled when I lifted the bottle. I cried bucketfuls when I saw it. I felt like such a horrible person for a really long time after. My only consolation is that they probably don't feel the same level of pain that humans do what with limited pain receptors (I think) but it's still a bad way to go. I imagine it's akin to being dissolved in acid. So there - I can totally relate to your leaf incident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this in your profile
    ║╚╣║║╚╗ if you love to laugh!
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

Advertisement