Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you pity the most?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

I love that style too! It would be great to go back to the days of silk stockings, suspenders, pretty dresses, hats and that glamourous hair and make-up. I love hats on men too.

When I met my fella the first time, he used to wear braces, shirts and trousers. He looked cool as fook. Cheddered meself, I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

It's still applying a number to a person like they're show ponies. I can't get my head round the idea. You can't see offensive that might be to a girl?
    I've always presumed girls do this as well...?

I agree with EdenHazard on this (worryingly). Any time I've heard anyone numbered, and I admit I've done it myself, it's been do decide whether that person is just average-hot or really really hot or off the scale.

Rating people at the bottom of the scale would be just nasty and boring. If someone's being rated it tends to mean they're attractive in the first place in my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

I've always presumed girls do this as well...?

I agree with EdenHazard on this (worryingly). Any time I've heard anyone numbered, and I admit I've done it myself, it's been do decide whether that person is just average-hot or really really hot or off the scale.

Rating people at the bottom of the scale would be just nasty and boring. If someone's being rated it tends to mean they're attractive in the first place in my experience.

Men, women....whatever. Me no likey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Well played EdenHazard. You've made this thread about you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I've seen his pic he put up on 'know your nerds' on 'cool pics and vids' and without sounding hermersexusl, I would give Eden a 4/10.

Side note.

I did not actively go looking for young men's photographs on the Internet. I remembered the name when I saw it a few weeks ago.

I reiterate, I do not live in Bangkok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I've seen his pic he put up on 'know your nerds' on 'cool pics and vids' and without sounding hermersexusl, I would give Eden a 4/10.

Oh, that's gonna hurt.

BTW, the 'unreal clothes' part made me spit coffee out. Fo' real homes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

People who don't understand when to use "who" and when to use "whom".
    They are the ones whom I pity the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Side note.

I did not actively go looking for young men's photographs on the Internet. I remembered the name when I saw it a few weeks ago.

I reiterate, I do not live in Bangkok.
    Sure ........................ :D

I've seen his pic too, on another forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I pity everyone, they haven't a clue...Ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Yeah, its a very very very common thing to do. No malice to it, its just a common thing people do. TBH when you think about it a 'she is very good looking' would suffice but just seems to be a habit among young people to throw a number in.

I'm 21 and none of my friends would use that (both guys and girls) because they're not díckheads. I think you should have a look at your social circle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Barstoolers. Truly the most embarrassing of species.

Advertisement