Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park queries (and at queries reagrding tickets, parking, match-day info, etc.)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Jones Rd was only open to Hogan Stand ticket holders for the Dublin/Kerry game. I haven't heard if it will be closed again for the final, but that's not to say it won't be. If it is, you won't be able to get to the hotel. If Jones Rd is open, you should be able to get into the hotel if you get there early enough. Once it gets too crowded, they stop letting people in. I was there around 2ish in 2011 and they had already stopped letting people in.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Jones Rd was only open to Hogan Stand ticket holders for the Dublin/Kerry game. I haven't heard if it will be closed again for the final, but that's not to say it won't be. If it is, you won't be able to get to the hotel. If Jones Rd is open, you should be able to get into the hotel if you get there early enough. Once it gets too crowded, they stop letting people in. I was there around 2ish in 2011 and they had already stopped letting people in.

Ah I'll be there earlier than that but I think Jones road is closed so getting in could be difficult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Cam24

Thinking of getting the train on Saturday and I'm just wondering how long would it take to walk from Croke Park to Heuston station? I think the train leaves at 8.10 would I have enough time to get there after the match?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

About 40 or 50 minutes, depending on how fast you walk. Think it took me nearly an hour, but then again I was carrying luggage with me.

ProudDub, what about if you are resident in the hotel - I'm staying there on Saturday and Sunday night, but I'm at the ladies 7's tournament until 2.30/3, so will be going straight from there to the game. No idea where my tickets are yet, but I'll have to get changed before the game

About 40 or 50 minutes, depending on how fast you walk. Think it took me nearly an hour, but then again I was carrying luggage with me.
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Cam24 wrote: »
    Thinking of getting the train on Saturday and I'm just wondering how long would it take to walk from Croke Park to Heuston station? I think the train leaves at 8.10 would I have enough time to get there after the match?

Get the Luas at Busarus or Abbey st, goes every few mins, or even Connolly as it will be packed after the match.Sat evening. Would take around 40 mins walk

Warper wrote: »
    Get the Luas at Busarus or Abbey st, goes every few mins, or even Connolly as it will be packed after the match.Sat evening. Would take around 40 mins walk
    Ok I might try that, thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

My OH has Nally tce tics, but I've never been in it so which part of the nally terrace is best view? Is it general admin?
    Thanks
    marzic

Advertisement