Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Options
1333334335336337339»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any buckfast drinkers here?

Once ever when I was living in Crete.was seeing a girl from Galway and she was on about it all the time. Her friend came too visit with a bottle of it and I tot it tasted same as I'd imagine cow p1ss too taste

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Any breakfast drinkers here?

FYP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Once ever when I was living in Crete.was seeing a girl from Galway and she was on about it all the time. Her friend came too visit with a bottle of it and I tot it tasted same as I'd imagine cow p1ss too taste

Ha I used to be fond of a bottle before I went out a few years ago it does blow the head clean off me though im 25 coming 26 now so im trying to calm down now spare it for special occasions:p

I ony get out once a month now I used to be a dead cert for out every weekend but csnt afford it anymore and I get very depressed after the drink lately im just not able anymore.

Ha I used to be fond of a bottle before I went out a few years ago it does blow the head clean off me though im 25 coming 26 now so im trying to calm down now spare it for special occasions:p

I ony get out once a month now I used to be a dead cert for out every weekend but csnt afford it anymore and I get very depressed after the drink lately im just not able anymore.

when your out clubbing and you see your baby cousin, you know its time to go home and stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    If you like a pint that glows in the dark ...

Fact :pac:

556491_404401276319458_859458097_n.jpg

And yes, i know it's in a bulmers glass.
    The slag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Any buckfast drinkers here?

The Bernard Shaw in Dublin...Great pub...They serve the stuff...:eek:

At 25?? I was living in hersonosis in crete at 25 (from 19-26 actually) from April too October drinking every single night!!! Want too talk about depression? See the cut of me when I'd sober up mid October and try too sleep without been drunk!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    The Bernard Shaw in Dublin...Great pub...They serve the stuff...:eek:

How is it served pints, half pints or wat?
    How much?

swoody wrote: »
    when your out clubbing and you see your baby cousin, you know its time to go home and stop.

Is she hot?:p

How much?

half pints what are you??

ffs

• Advertisement

Is she hot?:p

she works in BT

BrownThomas that is........ not BT. lol

In Havanas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

half pints what are you??

ffs

:)
    little finger out in the air, sipping on his glass....

*wont use that rolleyes smiley

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

How much?

No idea, never had it myself but they definitely serve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

10-12 years ago.. 30 odd lads lotts of drink, messing fighting and attention from Gardai. Then some more attention back in the place we stayed and the following day everyone was loaded onto the bus home 1 day early. Sh1te weekend

10-12 years ago! I thought it might be a few months ago. A lot has changed since! Its a lot quieter, a lot more guards on the streets at the weekends. Still a few idiots around the place but thats the same everywhere.

At 25?? I was living in hersonosis in crete at 25 (from 19-26 actually) from April too October drinking every single night!!! Want too talk about depression? See the cut of me when I'd sober up mid October and try too sleep without been drunk!

How did ya drink every single night for like 7months? :o You are a header my friend well played. Up till I was about 23 I could drink my self sensless every weekend and be fine by tuesday now if I go hard on the saturday it would be late wednesday before im myself again. The cost aswell id beed about 130euro if I was going out to a night club its crazy dear

she works in BT

BrownThomas that is........ not BT. lol

Enough said

Get her playing soccermanager :)

Enough said

Get her playing soccermanager :)

no.

farewell thread.

no.

Ah why not. Tell her I'll give her 25 million for one of her 90+ strikers!

• Advertisement

unkymo wrote: »
    Ah why not. Tell her I'll give her 25 million for one of her 90+ strikers!

Ha well played :)

no.

Ill sell you fabregas at face value

No lock in, I'm going home. I presume this thread will be closed tomorrow.....:)

unkymo wrote: »
    No lock in, I'm going home. I presume this thread will be closed tomorrow.....:)

Id say it will be locked mate unless we are not important enough to get a thread locked

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

cant believe this it still open!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    cant believe this it still open!!

Me three

Top of the morning to ye ladies

Top of the morning to ye ladies

Lady(ies) or lad (ies)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

(Cmod Note) Thread closed as it has passed the 10k post limit.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement