Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bombproof back wheel

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Jesus Shaun just stick to the rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

bcmf wrote: »
    Jesus Shaun just stick to the rugby.

:D:D:D:D:D class.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,629 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Looks like you need an angle grinder then to cut the lock. Best bring proof of purchase or ownership though.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,837 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sounds like the plans coming together shaungil - a couple more "incidents" and you'll be able to justify that new bike you were looking for. Let me know if you need any "independent" witnesses to help relay the "story" to your wife ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

eventually after hack sawing hammering etc got all home. Lost all motivation to cycle tho.......

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,837 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It took you 5 weeks to steal your own bike?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

good lock so it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Paddigol

Great thread!

So... I need a bombproof back wheel... any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

I have the first recommendation in post #9, built by Harry Rowland. Write your letter to Santa now.

Advertisement