Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the first time ever today I ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Drank a can of Pussy. That is some weird tasting ****, but it works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

My mother told me she loves me for the first time today. She only said it because she thinks I'm a suicidal headcase :o

Never heard it before, except off my boyfriend when he's baloobas. So that was nice!

That's a bit sad :(

Drank a can of Pussy. That is some weird tasting ****, but it works

:O

Does it taste like squirt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

That's a bit sad :(

Gee, thanks :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I looked at a thread and thought how retarded those cryptic teaser threads are with the dumb ellipsis in the title.

Oh wait, that's not a first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭doulikeit

friday dried all my body hair with hairdryer, worked out great towels are for chumps
    sunday made apple crumble

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

My mother told me she loves me for the first time today. She only said it because she thinks I'm a suicidal headcase :o

Never heard it before, except off my boyfriend when he's baloobas. So that was nice!

I love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I was gonna say something nice , until I got to the ' my boyfriend' part.

Then I was like, fûck it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Make it with milk and add honey or brown sugar. delish and wholesome.

i end up adding so much sweet extras i may as well just have a few mars bars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

....brought my new puppy for a walk/drag.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

i end up adding so much sweet extras i may as well just have a few mars bars

I loves my porridge au naturale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Aw thank you. I'm fine now :)
    First time witnessing an act of genuine compassion towards another boardsie in AH in a nonDev thread.
    Thanks ihc for cracking the cold AH heart. 2 in the one day:cool: Oh, and CDH for having one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

This is a heart-warming story, the kind of memory you hold on to for years to come. Somehow as parents we don't often say those words once our kids have reached the age when they no longer hold our hand as they walk down the road with us, and while we might think that it's understood that this is how we feel in truth the words themselves are very powerful and our kids really need to hear them in their teen and adult years too. I think I may just take this opportunity to tell my kids how I feel about them tomorrow!

AH has surprised me :)

Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I was gonna say something nice , until I got to the ' my boyfriend' part.

Then I was like, fûck it

He's not really so you're good to go :P

This thread turned out well, thought I'd regret posting that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

first time ever today seeing AH having compassion towards another poster :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

andyman wrote: »
    I actually got my first mod warning too.

we're first warning buds :D

all I did was call a waffler a waffler

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

nice_very wrote: »
    we're first warning buds :D

all I did was call a waffler a waffler

Mmmmm waffles.

I had clonakilty sausages for the first time yesterday

I liked them

first time ever today seeing AH having compassion towards another poster :pac:

Love your name!

But the truth is that despite what you think, I always find AH a compassionate place when the time is needed. Yes, they're quick to make fun, to anger, or to troll, but there have been many, many, many times where they do come through.

Also, keep on the up and up ihatecuddles!

• Advertisement
Advertisement