Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISYM discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Thanks and correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mario Galaxy 2...

[/PedanticLittleSh!tOfANintendoMod]

:pac:

Seriously though, love it Orim!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

akamossy, LOVE the Alice in Wonderland tattoo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Ankhyu wrote: »
    akamossy, LOVE the Alice in Wonderland tattoo :D

Thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Had a black and blue frog added to the sleeve yesterday will post pics later,it's pretty savage:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

We've two mario sleeves going on this forum now by the looks of things :):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

one is a ninty sleeve as evident by charizard

one is a ninty sleeve as evident by charizard

Ah, I see. I had to google him, I actually thought he was another Mario character

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

nm wrote: »
    Ah, I see. I had to google him, I actually thought he was another Mario character

But... pokemon!! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

D:

• Advertisement

you didn't know what pokemon was......

Sorry lads I was more of an 80s kid, thought I recognised that dude from the end of a Mario level the good trusty aul NES!
    Nightmare :/ I'll scrub up on my 90s

Quality tattoo anyway!

Sorry lads I was more of an 80s kid, thought I recognised that dude from the end of a Mario level the good trusty aul NES!
    Nightmare :/ I'll scrub up on my 90s

Quality tattoo anyway!

Bowser would more resemble a blastoice than charrizard....I'm at a loss here

Jaysus Fantasy_Suicide, forgot just how big your lobes were!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Star Lord wrote: »
    Jaysus Fantasy_Suicide, forgot just how big your lobes were!!! :eek:

Hahaha! I got new plugs today. 48mm. One more size up to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

Those are lobes I've not seen in a long time.

osaurus wrote: »
    Those are lobes I've not seen in a long time.

Mine in particular or...?

Yup yours. Closed my old account. Started new one few months back. Starts with 'w' ends with 'ill'.

Yup yours. Closed my old account. Started new one few months back. Starts with 'w' ends with 'ill'.

wanker_bill I knew that was you!!

go play yu-gi-oh or however you spell it. ;)

• Advertisement

go play yu-gi-oh or however you spell it. ;)

happily, and magic too!

Such a role reversal, I'm now training bjj and you're nerding it up :)

Ah I had a feeling it was you. I heard from someone you were in the plug making business. How did that go? I heard you had quite the talent!

Yeah was stocking a few places around town and making stuff for a few of the piercers. Got very tired of it. People complaining of prices, wanting 'bargains'... basically wanting it for free. Wore me down after a while. I still make them from time to time but just for fun.

Yeah was stocking a few places around town and making stuff for a few of the piercers. Got very tired of it. People complaining of prices, wanting 'bargains'... basically wanting it for free. Wore me down after a while. I still make them from time to time but just for fun.

Really?! Some people are absolute tools sometimes. It's impossible to buy decent plugs these days, especially if you're the size I am. I don't think people realise the work that goes into them, the cost of the materials etc.

I'm really sorry to hear that, that's a total ballache.

I'd a guy tell me he was on the dole, had very little money and really needed a new set of tunnels. After a while I said cool, knocked price down. See on facebook the next week he was off to Denmark to get tattooed by Ecker :pac: madness. Sh!t happens, ya move on.

I'd a guy tell me he was on the dole, had very little money and really needed a new set of tunnels. After a while I said cool, knocked price down. See on facebook the next week he was off to Denmark to get tattooed by Ecker :pac: madness. Sh!t happens, ya move on.

Ah here, look! No fair at all. Sure you need to be making some cash monies out of it too.

I've been buying my plugs from painfulpleasures.com recently. Have to say, amazing prices. They take about a month to get here, but they reduce the value of the package to get through customs fairly cheap.

I just got these 46mm Saba plugs two days ago:

tpQ5dOF.jpg

Some people are just exploitative assholes when they can be. :mad:

Never worked with it myself, but heard good things. I believe they call it dog wood also...I think! I sourced rare stuff from abroad and hoard it.

edit - oh for sure Damomomo

• Advertisement

Nice! I'd love to see what you've made if you have any pics?

Advertisement