Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISYM discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Someone else is doing my chest piece. Charly done my brothers sleeve :)

Who done your trash polka chest piece?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah it's pretty cool, didn't know there were many doing that style well in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Who done your trash polka chest piece?

Dave Burniak who has been working in ADHD. Absolutely over the moon with it, his work is
    amazing and really sound guy. We started it Saturday last week and finished yesterday. I exchanged a few emails with Buena Vista months upon months ago regarding getting one off them but weighing up everything involved it would of been one expensive tattoo :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

The judo calves on ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

The one with the game logos in white on a black background is claaaaaaaaaaaaass!

• Advertisement

keane2097 wrote: »
    The one with the game logos in white on a black background is claaaaaaaaaaaaass!

ty! not white though just my skin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Kept that to yourself ChewChew :p It looks lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Considering I got like no replies it's either very ****e or not that good ....

Thanks for the opinions everyone appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You got 'thanks' on it, which means people liked it...

There's a thread for showing off your tattoos, in this forum, which a lot of people subscribe to. You're more likely to get comments on it if you post it there. :)

not a fan but most know colour isn't my thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057008648

Here's the thread gs was talking about.

It's a grand tattoo but not really to my style. I realize it's a big deal for you but it's not especially unique (UV, scarification, etc.) so there's not really much to say about it. What opinions are you looking for?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I like it.Seen a few of these under water type tattoos and I have to say they do look well once the colour "pops" out at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Also very poor photos, some still with bits of plasma/slime. If you want to show off tattoos, it's best to get good quality pictures of them and wash the tattoo before hand.

You got 'thanks' on it, which means people liked it...

There's a thread for showing off your tattoos, in this forum, which a lot of people subscribe to. You're more likely to get comments on it if you post it there. :)

Sorry didn't see the thanks from my phone, didn't even think of that thread ... Whoops now I seem like a stroppy child, apologies!
    not a fan but most know colour isn't my thing

That's fair enough, I was the same before I decided that this one just couldn't not be in colour would be pointless otherwise!
    Orim wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057008648

Here's the thread gs was talking about.

It's a grand tattoo but not really to my style. I realize it's a big deal for you but it's not especially unique (UV, scarification, etc.) so there's not really much to say about it. What opinions are you looking for?

Thanks, once I get my next session done I'll put pics In as a work in progress.
    I suppose it being my first long tattoo session I just wanted to show it off and to get some opinions on it is all, kinda backfired on me a bit :pac:
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    I like it.Seen a few of these under water type tattoos and I have to say they do look well once the colour "pops" out at you.

They can either go really right or really wrong ... I'm so worried about getting it right ha I've seen some diabolical underwater tattoo scenes I'm so cautious that everything goes to plan!
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Also very poor photos, some still with bits of plasma/slime. If you want to show off tattoos, it's best to get good quality pictures of them and wash the tattoo before hand.

It actually was washed before hand ha wanted to get a pic of the lines while still fresh as they've faded a lot (don't want black lines where the colour will be), found it very hard to twist my body to get certain pics, I'll get one of those panoramic pics done but need the right camera and for someone else to do it.

Once colour stars getting done pics will be better and more clearer, I'm a very bad photographer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Whoops now I seem like a stroppy child, apologies!

Yes you do...now go to the naughty step right now!! :pac: :p

Just seeing this now, I've been off the grid a few days. Hard to give an opinion on it until it's completed, but looks pretty good so far. I like colour tatts so I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. Make sure you stick up pics when it's done. So how many more sessions? When is it happening?

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Yes you do...now go to the naughty step right now!! :pac: :p

Just seeing this now, I've been off the grid a few days. Hard to give an opinion on it until it's completed, but looks pretty good so far. I like colour tatts so I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. Make sure you stick up pics when it's done. So how many more sessions? When is it happening?

I'm getting three more fish put on so it's going back even more ... Reckon around 8 more hours should finish it .. 5 hours in already, next session is a 3 hour in July so should get the rest of June fish done and some more colour.

May take longer as I'm a bleeder haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

SinesterKid's tattoo is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

McChubbin wrote: »

Second this - amazing detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

It's incredible alright!!

SinesterKid, any chance you could tell me who did that awesome ink? I'd like to take a gander at his/her portfolio. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

SinesterKid, any chance you could tell me who did that awesome ink? I'd like to take a gander at his/her portfolio. :)

It was done by Remis :)

Ahh, yes. Remis. Heard of him. His work is glorious. I'd class him the same league as Attila Bona in terms of sheer perfection when it comes to detail. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fewtins who is done your piece? Must say I love it :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Fewtins who is done your piece? Must say I love it :).

Sorry only saw this now. Had about five sessions with Angus now and happy with all of it! He did my nurse and ducks and stuff too. Think I'm gonna get him to do something on my arm maybe next year. He's pretty big into that sort of trad stuff with the new school kind of cleaner style to it. I was actually thinking of going to Samuele Briganti or Kim Anh Nyugen, but glad I just stayed in Galway really!

Samuele Briganti probably on my hit list now though, love the style.

Leftyflip- Where is that quote from? Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Trudub83: that Mario tattoo is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Lockstep wrote: »
    Trudub83: that Mario tattoo is unreal.
    2nd That

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

eviltimeban, I think I've seen your pin up on Anto's page! I've three done by him now, he's amazing! Love the work!

PKM, the sleeve is coming along well!

I can't remember all the names and I've checked once already, but loving all the work going up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Leftyflip- Where is that quote from? Good stuff.

Only seein' this now!
    "You're a part of me and its your song that sets me free" is from In Loving Memory by Alter Bridge.

"Let your shadows burn to white" is from Shadows Burn to White by My Pyrrhic Victory

and "Cos it's not too late, it's never too late" is from Never Too Late by Three Days Grace!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Orim, your Mario/Yoshi tattoo is savage!
    Mario Galaxy if I'm right?

Advertisement