Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat a game from your backlog this July: August Edition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just bought Alien: CM for €3.80. Even if I play if for 20 minutes, it'll be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Got Spec Ops: The Line yesterday. Heard it has a great story!

After that:
    Alan Wake
    Alan Wake AN
    FTL
    and about 60 other games in my steam account.

• Tried shadow of the colossues last night, played it for 30 minutes and could not get past the first bosses leg. nearly felt like putting the controller through the tv :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,030 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Tried shadow of the colossues last night, played it for 30 minutes and could not get past the first bosses leg. nearly felt like putting the controller through the tv :mad:

See the glyph on the leg? Stab it. Everytime you see a glyph it's where you have to stab. Holding up your sword will show you where the weak spot is.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Taylor365 wrote: »
    1 year and counting....

Still trying to convince myself to play and finish dead island...

Can....not.....do it.

Same here, bought it in a psn sale at the start of the year, played it for a hour and never went back to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,884 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

calex71 wrote: »
    Started Two Worlds.... uuugggghhhh what a pile of crap this is :mad:

That;s dissappointing, always wanted to try that.

Finished Dead Island again at the start of the month, i think (had finished it on 360, now on PC). And i've literally just gotten to Prestige Master in BlOps 2, if that counts.

Should try and get back into Spec Ops, played it for about 1/2 hour and it wasn't doing it for me, but i really want to see what all this hype about the story is, i love me a good story.

• Retr0gamer wrote: »
    See the glyph on the leg? Stab it. Everytime you see a glyph it's where you have to stab. Holding up your sword will show you where the weak spot is.
    Cool, I shall give this a try.
    I also noticed that the platform mechanic was awkward to get used to. Jumping and then pressing R1 but I kept falling off the cliff face also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

That;s dissappointing, always wanted to try that.

Finished Dead Island again at the start of the month, i think (had finished it on 360, now on PC). And i've literally just gotten to Prestige Master in BlOps 2, if that counts.

Should try and get back into Spec Ops, played it for about 1/2 hour and it wasn't doing it for me, but i really want to see what all this hype about the story is, i love me a good story.

What? O_O

Grrrrrr... i must spur on!

Advertisement