Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat or Duck?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

I'd choose to be a gremlin from Gremlins. Those lads look like they're having the best craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

tin79 wrote: »
    Bill prod his cloaca you mean.

They have neither balls nor protrudable tongues.

Makes the Question even more flawed so

21/25

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Cat of course.

The Chinese lads in Limerick would have me lifted out of it if I were a duck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I would choose to be a duck.
    Oh right, I taught you were ordering some chineese for a minute there. Cat if I had to choose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

F**k cats.

I cant wait to bash one of those mother f**kers over the head with a golf club

You're a big man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Cat, definitely.

Cats don't give a s**t. I'd love to live a life where I didn't have to give a s**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

.... I agree with the previous poster who said that there seems to be a hatred for cats in Ireland though. Its why mine isnt aloud leave the house. I've seen people do horrible cruel things to cats.

I believe this bizare 'hatred' of a domestic animal that is highly unlikly to do a person any serious harm ( as opposed to being savaged to death by a Rotweiller for example) although completly illogical this attitude appears to come from some bizarre left over catholic belief system / Mumbo jumbo where that cats / witch craft and the devil are all thrown into the same pot metaphorically speaking

You often hear individuals talking of 'dislike' for certain animals but there does appear to be a compleltly illogical pathological hatred for what is in essence a fairly solitary and harmless animal.

Reckon these heads are still living in the Middle Ages and just havn't got all circuits firing properly imo

For the record - I like both ducks and cats

But if I had to choose. - cats are way smarter so I guess I would make the intelligent choice....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I would choose Atari Jaguar.
    Duck for the ability to fly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I like to be Cats eyes, watching all the traffic everyday everynight, bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Ducks are rapists, so I'd be a cat.

This very informative video also contains some other need to know points about ducks:

Advertisement