Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NoFap Challenge

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

J Mysterio wrote: »
    lol!

Hmmmm you make an excellent point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Barna77 wrote: »
    A week on, and let's say I've become very sensitive to the slightest touch down there...

Try 3 weeks! I swear I wanted to shag everything in sight! Ended up going out to find a woman. I swear it was the best sex I ever had. This no-fap thing really does work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

My knob is still raw from my last fap. Do I dare swear the oath, standing in the ashes of my recent crime?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

I was on the no fap challenge for 6 weeks but had a "break out" over the course of last weekend...No the part between my balls and arse is sore from all the pumping. Should have eased myself back in gradually.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

Saipanne wrote: »
    My knob is still raw from my last fap. Do I dare swear the oath, standing in the ashes of my recent crime?

Haha, I say go for it! There's nothing to lose after all. But remember to take the mandatory before and after shots like a true bodybuilder NoFapster so we can measure your progress.

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement