Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried hypnotism to lose weight?

Options
  • 31-07-2013 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Just wondering if anyone has tried hypnotism to lose weight. If so, where and how has it worked for you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

bookworm66 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has tried hypnotism to lose weight. If so, where and how has it worked for you?
    I would imagine its up there with witch doctors and other quacks... if you want to lose weight (and keep it off!) you need to take a good look at your diet. There is an ocean of information just in the stickies here never mind googleing particular topics.

Without knowing any particular details*;
    My advice, take things slowly, note every single thing you eat and slowly move your diet towards a healthy alternative. It should be fairly obvious that sweets/cakes/chocolate need to be reduced/removed but perhaps some other food types you mightn't realise are very fatten such as breads/cereals need to be cut too.
    But its best to just adjust your existing diet rather then trying some massive changes over night, completely ignore fad diet and any "magic pill" approaches. Doing this over time will see results that you are more likely to maintain but you will need to be patient!

Adding in exercise if possible as well will help speed things up.

* find you maintenance calories (google any number of sites to get an estimate of this) and reducing you calorie intake by about ~500 calories will safely reduce you weight (burning fat not muscle).

Best of luck

If you can use hypnotism to instil discipline then it can work.

The learning part of losing weight is all free information, all contained in the stickies above. However the sticking to it can be difficult for people.

Hypnotism can affect, even in a placebo form, a person's ability to retain on course and get into the habits and routines that we need (as habit forming creatures) to keep us on the straight and narrow.

A hypnotist cannot "hypnotise" weight off of someone, they can only offer support.

So yes, a hypnotist can help, but only in the support system, not the actual losing of weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

A hypnotist cannot "hypnotise" weight off of someone, they can only offer support.

So yes, a hypnotist can help, but only in the support system, not the actual losing of weight.

This nails it. I worked with a hypnotist when I was living in London. It worked great to instill discipline and motivation in some of my clients who were lacking in that department.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

"look into my eyes...Stop eating pies"
    €200 please, see you next week.

"look into my eyes...Stop eating pies"
    €200 please, see you next week.

Simply not what hypnotism is nor what it pretends to be.

There are trillions of combinations of stimuli and responses. There are billions of combinations that will have positive effects.
    The placebo effect is well known.

I'd far prefer someone went directly to a hypnotist as a support process in order to help them eat healthily, than fool themselves into thinking that Slimming Watchers (TM) is anything more than a similar support structure with bad food science. The idea of positive affirmations as opposed to negative connotations and shame that a hypnotist would provide over the "weigh and shame" technique would be far more beneficial. A hypnotist is in a far better place to repair people's relationship with food and nutrition than a lot of "usuals".

Consciously making the connection that you need a support process and disciplinarian is a massive step for people. So long as they are aware of what I posted initially, then what problem should we have with it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Cale

If they have then they're simply lazy idiots looking for the best results with minimal effort.

Eat right and exercise FFS!!!

Cale wrote: »
    If they have then they're simply lazy idiots looking for the best results with minimal effort.

Eat right and exercise FFS!!!

Miners in Australia are well paid. If someone really wanted to be rich, they'd become a Miner. It's as easy as doing a good LC and getting a degree in Earth Sciences / Geology FFS!!

Simple right?

The relativity of the statement that we've both just made to the subjects that would benefit from them is astoundingly important.

This is the nutrition and diet forum. People here tend to know about what to eat, why to eat, how to eat etc. There is an underlying lack of empathy for the people that

1 - Don't know nor care about this
    2 - Seek this info and struggle to understand it
    3 - Seek this info, understand it but cannot remain disciplined enough in their ways to use it correctly.

That's a massive, massive section of people.

This is the nutrition and diet forum. People here tend to know about what to eat, why to eat, how to eat etc. There is an underlying lack of empathy for the people that

3 - Seek this info, understand it but cannot remain disciplined enough in their ways to use it correctly.

4, look for short cuts

4, look for short cuts

and what does belittling them achieve?
    It's fairly pompous and self serving no?

By all means, if group 4 arrive, educate them.
    See where they fall then.

Alienating huge swarthes of people just because "it's that easy" for some people to

a - understand nutrition
    b - seek to apply good elements of it to their life
    c - maintain a disciplined routine with it

is just a little backward.

Nutrition, health etc is one area that is filled with charlatans and snake oil salesman because people are basically too lazy to educate them selves in the most basics of manner.

Preferring instead to vegetate and eat sugar for instant satisfaction with the niggling feeling in their heads that they should probably do something about the belly and health but ultimately cant be arsed. Clinging onto the hope that there is an instant miracle cure which will do it for them so they can put in minimal effort and achieve the goals they wish for.

Hypnotism is simply a crutch for those who aren't sufficiently motivated to do it for themselves.
    And there are plenty of those snake oil salesmen waiting to take their cash.

In the last year or so Ive given up smokes, bread, sugar and booze etc, gotten on the road to being healthier and educated myself towards good nutrition. Before you suggest I have a strong will I don't. Will power is not something that comes to mind when people think of me, infact "takes too many shortcuts and is a bit lazy" are probably the things that come to mind. But I realised that it is a long slow process and got on with it.

If people arent willing to motivate themselves into doing something which is extremely basic and stop giving in to the slightest of urges preferring pay for a short cut like hypnotism then I am going to mock them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

I know this is off-topic from the OP but I think this is a great post.

I was one of those people a few years ago and I just hadn't a NOTION what a good diet entailed. I wasn't lazy or looking for "short cuts", but I was so frustrated and anxious to change that yes, I did want a quick fix, I did want someone to hand it to me on a plate and say "Here you go eat this, not that, do this, not that" and I'd be slim and healthy. I know I would have done anything just to lose the weight because I was at breaking point (figuratively and literally :P) I went to weightwatchers. In hindsight I wouldn't go and spend that money again, but it got me on the road.

Eventually it kicks in that it doesn't work like that and in fact it's only in the past year or so I've properly gotten to grips with nutrition.

When people come on here and are obese/overweight there is a lot more to them than just wanting to lose weight and I think that unless you've experienced being heavy it's hard to know the place they're coming from.

Fair enough, if you point them in the right direction and they still come back looking for a menu of what to eat at each meal, then they're being lazy. But until you offer them the advice/support you can't just judge.

Anyway, on the subject of the thread, I think hypnotism has helped a lot of people with losing weight but it is really dependent on the person no more than some people find it easier to do paleo and some find things like Slimming World preferable.

I think, OP, that you should find a support system for losing weight (a partner, a slimming group, a good friend...) someone who will make you accountable those weeks where you lose discipline. Make sure you have a good understanding of your food intake now, and what your food intake should be. A hypnotist won't tell you what's good for you nutritionally.

If you read the stickies at the top of the Nutrition and Diet forum thoroughly, read through some old threads on diet advice etc... you'll get lots of good ideas for good food.

As someone already said, if you're going it by yourself (no slimming group) I would check out you calorie intake (google scooby calorie calculator) and see what you need to lose weight.

Try and get out for exercise a bit more, but if you start with diet that's 80% of the battle. Keep a diary of your food for awhile. This will help with the discipline side of things. Some people only need to do it for awhile, others, like myself, like to do it because I know I'd go off track without it.

Most importantly you have to know WHY you want to lose weight. If you don't know what your motivation is you won't get there.
    Make a list of why you want to lose weight, even the stupid things. Stick it somewhere you'll see it daily. Once you have that intrinsic motivation you'll push yourself.

Miners in Australia are well paid. If someone really wanted to be rich, they'd become a Miner. It's as easy as doing a good LC and getting a degree in Earth Sciences / Geology FFS!!

Simple right?

The relativity of the statement that we've both just made to the subjects that would benefit from them is astoundingly important.

There's an underlying lack of empathy for someone who wants all the benefits of a good diet and exercise program with none of the effort.

Also, anyone that suggests hypnotism as a way forward is going to receive even less empathy for obvious reasons.

I doubt the OP is stupid enough to believe that hypnotism will magically work wonders. Everybody knows and can see for themselves the benefit of diet and exercise. All you've to do is turn on the TV, look at a magazine, go to a gym.

The OP seems to be looking for an easy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

There's an underlying lack of empathy for someone who wants all the benefits of a good diet and exercise program with none of the effort.

Also, anyone that suggests hypnotism as a way forward is going to receive even less empathy for obvious reasons.

I doubt the OP is stupid enough to believe that hypnotism will magically work wonders. Everybody knows and can see for themselves the benefit of diet and exercise. All you've to do is turn on the TV, look at a magazine, go to a gym.

Again, you're judging the OP too rashly. Now maybe it is the case as you've made it above...

Or maybe they've woke up this morning in tears because none of their clothes are fitting/they've looked in the mirror and hated their reflection and they just want to change. I know I have.

As I said, there are times when we all want the quick fix to our problems. Mocking someone for that doesn't help. Pointing them back in the right direction does.

I don't think hypnotherapy is the answer here, at all but neither is judging the OP because that thought crossed their mind.

1 There's an underlying lack of empathy for someone who wants all the benefits of a good diet and exercise program with none of the effort. [

2 Also, anyone that suggests hypnotism as a way forward is going to receive even less empathy for obvious reasons.

3 I doubt the OP is stupid enough to believe that hypnotism will magically work wonders. Everybody knows and can see for themselves the benefit of diet and exercise. All you've to do is turn on the TV, look at a magazine, go to a gym.

1 - that's some massive inference you've taken there
    2 - Post #3 and Post #4 - two posts suggesting hypnotism can work as a support structure.
    3 - Am I stupid for believing that Hypnotism can be a very useful mental crutch for people who struggle to stay on plan? As an example, do you believe that people who have used hypnotism to quit cigarettes are liars?

Hypnotism doesn't remove the cigarette addiction. It helps to keep you focussed on quitting.
    Just as Hypnotism wont make you skinny, but it can help keep you goal-orientated and objective.
    --
    To continue with the cigarette quitting analogy.

Cigarette Quitting 101:
    "Stop Smoking Cigarettes"
    ---
    Is that it? Simply that? The person has read it, and understood it and is able to quit?

Nutrition, health etc is one area that is filled with charlatans and snake oil salesman because people are basically too lazy to educate them selves in the most basics of manner.

Preferring instead to vegetate and eat sugar for instant satisfaction with the niggling feeling in their heads that they should probably do something about the belly and health but ultimately cant be arsed. Clinging onto the hope that there is an instant miracle cure which will do it for them so they can put in minimal effort and achieve the goals they wish for.

Hypnotism is simply a crutch for those who aren't sufficiently motivated to do it for themselves.
    And there are plenty of those snake oil salesmen waiting to take their cash.

In the last year or so Ive given up smokes, bread, sugar and booze etc, gotten on the road to being healthier and educated myself towards good nutrition. Before you suggest I have a strong will I don't. Will power is not something that comes to mind when people think of me, infact "takes too many shortcuts and is a bit lazy" are probably the things that come to mind. But I realised that it is a long slow process and got on with it.

If people arent willing to motivate themselves into doing something which is extremely basic and stop giving in to the slightest of urges preferring pay for a short cut like hypnotism then I am going to mock them.

Some sensational generalisations here.

Some self-pat-on-back-ery

Some insults to people

Some complete and utter inability to understand how humans work too. We are not a one-size-fits-all animal.

1 - that's some massive inference you've taken there
    2 - Post #3 and Post #4 - two posts suggesting hypnotism can work as a support structure.
    3 - Am I stupid for believing that Hypnotism can be a very useful mental crutch for people who struggle to stay on plan? As an example, do you believe that people who use hypnotism to quit cigarettes are liars?

Hypnotism doesn't remove the cigarette addiction. It helps to keep you focussed on quitting. Just as Hypnotism wont make you skinny, but it can help keep you goal-orientated and objective.

I simply believe people who visit hypnotists are looking for easy solutions.

I believe in the alternative as I believe (from doing things the hard way myself) it builds character.

They're usually the people who fail over and over and still look for easy outs while whinging about it to others the whole time.

So while I was having a go at those people in general, I didn't mean to judge the OP as one, so for that, I apologize.

I don't know for sure, but I just thought the title of the thread suggested otherwise.

I simply believe people who visit hypnotists are looking for easy solutions. help

I believe in the alternative as I believe (from doing things the hard way myself) it builds character. Admirable, as have I. I've met plenty of people who simply are not programmed like this.

They're usually the people who fail over and over and still look for easy outs while whinging about it to others the whole time. This is exactly what I mean by lack of empathy. Instead of insulting these people while patting ourselves on the back, we should educate them. If this isn't enough, what's the next stage? What worked for you and I might not be enough for these people

So while I was having a go at those people in general, I didn't mean to judge the OP as one as obviously so for that, I apologize.

I don't know for sure, but I just thought the title of the thread suggested otherwise.
    And probably did, but the OP asked a question that was answered, then a snide post really got me annoyed so I've had a little rant.

Fair enough. I was hasty with my response, but I got annoyed at the suggestion of hypnotherapy to lose weight so..we're not all programmed the same. ;)

weight loss is about lots of will power, proper diet and exercise. There are no easy ways to loose weight.

It takes months and years to pile it on and it takes a long time for it to go.

Some sensational generalisations here.

Some self-pat-on-back-ery

Some insults to people

Some complete and utter inability to understand how humans work too. We are not a one-size-fits-all animal.

True, we arent one-size fits all, some of us are lazy and want things handed to us so we don't have to put in any effort, have any set backs or have to blame ourselves if we fail.

And some of us are happy to take advantage of that fact.

Hypnotising your self to not overeat in the place of simply stopping when you are full or educating yourself to make correct choices in the first place is a short cut which involves taking no personal responsibility.

• Advertisement

Next we'll blame the government for not taking action to prevent us getting fat when we have a choice.

Things like a sugar tax for feck sake, that's the start of it when in fact parents are responsible for their children getting fat and not making them walk/cycle to school and giving soft drinks only as a treat and not daily for lunch. But of course the weather in Ireland is too bad for the darlings to walk or cycle or it's too dangerous. BS Parents will find a million excuses to molly coddle their children.

True, we arent one-size fits all, some of us are lazy and want things handed to us so we don't have to put in any effort, have any set backs or have to blame ourselves if we fail.

And some of us are happy to take advantage of that fact.

Hypnotising your self to not overeat in the place of simply stopping when you are full or educating yourself to make correct choices in the first place is a short cut which involves taking no personal responsibility.

again, simply not what hypnotism would do. It would positively reinforce the person's goals and objectives. It would support a person in their effort to stay on plan. It would handle the highs and lows, and afford someone a crutch that could well be enough to get them to take control of their own body again.

What is the reason that people have personal trainers? All of the information is available online right? Does having a personal trainer mitigate your personal responsibility? Or does it allow you to reach a level that you can feel comfortable operating in, and eventually move onto your own autonomous path?

What do we do with the people who try as hard as they possibly can to give up their old ways and simply cannot? Cannot control the sugar cravings and wilt impossibly under the slightest of pressure? Do you shout at them and say "you will be fat forever, here is a book, read it and do it" ?

Again, we're getting into psychology, habits and incentives and disincentives, but this idea that you can just teach someone something and then they should be able to do it without any hassle is absolute rubbish tbh.

again, simply not what hypnotism would do. It would positively reinforce the person's goals and objectives. It would support a person in their effort to stay on plan. It would handle the highs and lows, and afford someone a crutch that could well be enough to get them to take control of their own body again.

What is the reason that people have personal trainers? All of the information is available online right? Does having a personal trainer mitigate your personal responsibility? Or does it allow you to reach a level that you can feel comfortable operating in, and eventually move onto your own autonomous path?

I have a personal trainer because he has spent time learning the way a body moves correctly and studies how the body responds to nutrition and various loads. He has a huge knowledge of how best to hit certain muscles in a variety of methods, and compensate for my lack of previous training. He can look at me objectively and determine weak areas in my form which need strengthening and advise the best way to progress towards my goals. As I get more and more advanced he is educated in how to change my workouts in order to best get the results we want.

Him shouting at me to do 1 more rep is free.

It is merely a professional who is experienced in a field that I don't have the time or skill to study. So I pay them to, in the same way I have a mechanic look after my car.
    What do we do with the people who try as hard as they possibly can to give up their old ways and simply cannot? Cannot control the sugar cravings and wilt impossibly under the slightest of pressure? Do you shout at them and say "you will be fat forever, here is a book, read it and do it" ?

Again, we're getting into psychology, habits and incentives and disincentives, but this idea that you can just teach someone something and then they should be able to do it without any hassle is absolute rubbish tbh.
    Again, personal responsibility, have they really tried to stop and find it impossible Id say the vast amount of people who use this line aren't really trying at all.
    If they are truly unable then it is the place for a DR or shrink as they have issues further than simply can't say no to cake.

I have a personal trainer because he has spent time learning the way a body moves correctly and studies how the body responds to nutrition and various loads. He has a huge knowledge of how best to hit certain muscles in a variety of methods, and compensate for my lack of previous training. He can look at me objectively and determine weak areas in my form which need strengthening and advise the best way to progress towards my goals. As I get more and more advanced he is educated in how to change my workouts in order to best get the results we want.

Him shouting at me to do 1 more rep is free.

It is merely a professional who is experienced in a field that I don't have the time or skill to study. So I pay them to, in the same way I have a mechanic look after my car.

Again, personal responsibility, have they really tried to stop and find it impossible Id say the vast amount of people who use this line aren't really trying at all.
    If they are truly unable then it is the place for a DR or shrink as they have issues further than simply can't say no to cake.

okay, so this exact sentence is fine but someone employing a hypnotist as a "Goal Guide", or a "life coach" is wasting their time?

Perhaps you should take a look at what hypnotists do before continuing to deride them.

Again, this might be a useful post.

The learning part of losing weight is all free information, all contained in the stickies above. However the sticking to it can be difficult for people.

Hypnotism can affect, even in a placebo form, a person's ability to retain on course and get into the habits and routines that we need (as habit forming creatures) to keep us on the straight and narrow.

Nobody is advising using a hypnotist as a nutritionist or dietician.

So can saying no to cakes.

Im going to ease off with the trolling a little.

While there are merits to hypnotism, learnig to do this yourself is better.

You cant go to a hypnotist and never want to eat dairy milk again. But hypnotism can help increase your self discipline. But only if you have self discipline in the first place.

Its not a miracle cure, It wont replace doing it for your self, it will help you be a little more disciplined.

ultimately, if you are motivated and have put the effort in you won't need a hypnotist.

First remove the idea that you need that kind of help and learn to help yourself.

Self hypnotism, if you will.

So can saying no to cakes.
    Im going to ease off with the trolling a little.
    While there are merits to hypnotism, learnig to do this yourself is better.
    You cant go to a hypnotist and never want to eat dairy milk again. But hypnotism can help increase your self discipline. But only if you have self discipline in the first place.
    Its not a miracle cure, It wont replace doing it for your self, it will help you be a little more disciplined.
    ultimately, if you are motivated and have put the effort in you won't need a hypnotist.
    First remove the idea that you need that kind of help and learn to help yourself.
    Self hypnotism, if you will.

I refer you to actually read any of the posts I've made whatsoever on this thread. You've clearly missed them in their entirety as we are back at square one.

If you believe that 100% of people are able to 'simply' make this black/white decision and that be that, you are wrong.

If you believe that 100% of people can stop eating junk when given all the nutritional information they could ever care to know about, you are wrong.

If you believe that 100% of people can embark on a weightloss goal simply by deciding that they will be losing weight, and reading about how to eat, you are wrong.

If you believe that consulting a hypnotist with a weight loss goal would have them make you believe you are less hungry, that you now hate certain foods and will only eat clean meals, you are wrong.

Again, I will reiterate a very simple distinction. You could consult a hypnotist for help with the mental side of the weight loss goal. There is support available there that some people need.

Pretending that everyone is able to "just do it" is sheer lunacy.

edit: Read this
    I feel like getting a banner with this in 14ft high letters and hanging it up in the middle of all major cities:

"The idea that eating is primarily a conscious and voluntary behavior is deeply rooted in our culture. We humans are invested in the notion that we have free will in all things. We want to believe that weight can be controlled by volition alone. Why can’t that fat guy just eat less and exercise more? He just lacks willpower, right? Not at all. Our homeostatic feeding control circuits make it very hard to lose a lot of weight and keep it off. As weight drops, fat mass decreases and leptin levels decline, triggering the biochemical cascade we just explored, producing signals that both reduce metabolic rate and produce a strong subconscious drive to eat. The more weight that is lost, the stronger the drive to eat will be and the greater the reduction in energy use. This is the sad but unavoidable truth that the multibillion-dollar-a-year diet industry doesn’t want you to know."- David J. Linden in The Compass of Pleasure: How Our Brains Make Fatty Foods, Orgasm, Exercise, Marijuana, Generosity, Vodka, Learning, and Gambling Feel So Good

It underlines that NOTHING will change on a population level unless we start manipulating the environment.

Everyone can do it, but we're becoming more like America to think we need support groups and molly coddling.

It's a choice, the easy choice is eat and feel good because you are feeding an addiction. Alcohol people often ignore from the equation as a massive weight gainer.

The hard choice, lots and lots of exercise, eating properly. We are weak at the best of times and so the easy choices we will settle for.

A 3.5 mile hard walk will burn 300 calories.

A 20 mile cycle will burn @15-18 mph 800-1000 calories.

5x 500 ml cans of beer = 1000 calories. Someone going out every week or even 2nd week will pile the weight on very quickly consuming alcohol Alone, then a lot more if consuming fast food.

A bottle of red wine has average 600 calories.

It's so easy to pile the weight on.

I believe Women require even less calories than Men and women's alcohol limits are also less for women.

The more you exercise the stronger your muscles get and the stronger they get the more calories you burn.

Ireland has a very serious alcohol problem and we often ignore liquids as a source of our weight problem.

Cancer and diabetes is also linked to obesity and so many people I know drink to limits that would literally kill me.

My next door neighbour pukes every weekend, I can only imagine the long term damage, but we don't think long term, this is the problem, all these diseases happen over years of abuse.

I like a drink and a slice of chocolate cake, in moderation.

Moderation is what it's all about.

If You are a normal weight and exercise a lot you can eat a lot more without putting on weight, you can probably drink more too, but the damage is still being done, Cholesterol alone builds up with bad foods, so just because people are slim, doesn't mean you're cholesterol is normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

Everyone can do it, but we're becoming more like America to think we need support groups and molly coddling.

It's a choice, the easy choice is eat and feel good because you are feeding an addiction. Alcohol people often ignore from the equation as a massive weight gainer.

Support groups =/= molly coddling. Support groups are simply bunches of people with commonalities in a mutual goal, the aim can be anything from weight loss to motivation to public speaking to mental health issues. The relief of sharing a problem with like minded people is a common resource for many people, it does not mean that people are opting to be wrapped in cotton wool. Hell, this forum is one such resource. Describing it as molly coddling is flippant, unwarranted and totally disrespectful.

You say eating is a choice, but then say it's to feed an addiction. You know that there's very little choice in addiction right?

• Advertisement

Jerrica wrote: »
    Support groups =/= molly coddling. Support groups are simply bunches of people with commonalities in a mutual goal, the aim can be anything from weight loss to motivation to public speaking to mental health issues. The relief of sharing a problem with like minded people is a common resource for many people, it does not mean that people are opting to be wrapped in cotton wool. Hell, this forum is one such resource. Describing it as molly coddling is flippant, unwarranted and totally disrespectful.

You say eating is a choice, but then say it's to feed an addiction. You know that there's very little choice in addiction right?

Sure support groups can be good but people should also learn to do things by themselves and not rely on the support of others.

I'm addicted to chocolate big time, however I still have that choice not to eat it every day, I simply must not have it in the house or it's gone. I choose not to buy it.

I don't buy chocolate and use the excuse I'm addicted to it in order to excuse buying it.

I was stopping in garages and saw all the lovely bars at the till and decided, ah yeah sure why not.

Now I have slipped up a bit but that's because of laziness, I still exercise and I love my bicycle.

My bicycle is my new addiction but not obsessively so.

The pleasure of buying smaller size clothes and the buzz after exercise makes chocolate and bad food less important now.

Advertisement