Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Meet Up - Friday August 9th -J.W. Sweetmans/Messrs Maguire on the Quays

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

It's my best friends birthday on Friday so I can't go but I swear I will make it to ONE of these meetups!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

Just to let peeps know, table is booked from 6 onwards. They generally have a table set aside on the 1st or 2nd floor but I'll be there so t'will post up here where.

Just to let peeps know, table is booked from 6 onwards. They generally have a table set aside on the 1st or 2nd floor but I'll be there so t'will post up here where.

Messrs messed up my booking. How and ever I'm up on the top floor over by the window beside the staircase.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I might be there in an hour - let me know if you move

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tster

I might be there in an hour - let me know if you move

We're still here!! Come along!!!! #yolo #xoxo #swag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Finally made it - only one student! - very friendly group

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

hey guys, great night last night, t'was a blast - and was nice to meet you Mango even though we didn't chat too much!

Looking forward to the next one lads :)

Advertisement