Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your good games/plays

Options
2»

Comments

The bonus clip is hilarious :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

My Pugna plays gets 4 towers in 15 mins :P

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭KarmaBaby

My Pugna plays gets 4 towers in 15 mins :P

And all without a necrobook. That's a sick amount of tower damage.

What's with the force staff and the dagon? Pugnaganker? :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

CM blink and ice, and then I Nether Blast + Life Drain after Force staffing to them. LD does massive drain if they can't move :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Kag's ES play got into the Hall of Fame. Its at 9 minutes.

• Advertisement

Played Kag! Now stop feeding >.>

I'm so proud :D

Ssssssssssss...... Taste My Venom!!

http://dotabuff.com/matches/458015982

My no-lane spirit breaker. I sat in no lane for the first 20 minutes, just roaming the map

When you're good you're good :P

• Advertisement

When you're good you're good :P

Pffft. Visage is just OP. http://dotabuff.com/matches/428601631

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

KarmaBaby wrote: »
    That crystal on your team wasn't up to much.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/485003658

0 - 17 - 1 dazzle and sniper with 2 orbs :s
    matchmaking is hilarious in what it considers balanced

So glad I wasn't drafted on the other team for these two. I may have uninstalled Dota. Ended up trolling with a dagon on crystal. Got so fat, I was one-click-deathing the Medusa with it.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/511239283
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/510775011

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kersplodey

I'd like to think my clockwerk play was rather good in this game.

dotabuff.com/matches/643504058

Can't properly link because <50 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

That is one tanky Clock alright!

Pretty happy with this one I played today: http://dotabuff.com/matches/649301551

Still had a few chokes (big pointless buyback into feed plays) and lots of stuff I could've done better, but I'm pretty confident now playing against teams of late-game carries like that - I screw up much less than I used to in teamfights anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

well i'm still noobish and lots to learn, i'm a support player first and formost, and i play alot of Crystal Maiden (im have a masochistic streak)
    but occasionally the dota gods (namely valve) through matches like these my way.

Dotabuff

i was left as solo offlane as cm since our medusa anounced thats she was ancient farming and everyone else just ran to the lane so i ended up laning against the blood seeker and the spirit breaker. The 4 protect 1 didn't need the one after all.

what i found particularly ludicrous was that i finished the game running around with 9k gold (that says alot about my flaws as a player tbh, i just didnt know what i wanted and i didnt feel i needed extra stuff to be relevant) . it wasn't a particularly balanced match though, but boy did i feel good after it.

Justice wrote: »
    well i'm still noobish and lots to learn, i'm a support player first and formost, and i play alot of Crystal Maiden (im have a masochistic streak)
    but occasionally the dota gods (namely valve) through matches like these my way.

Dotabuff

i was left as solo offlane as cm since our medusa anounced thats she was ancient farming and everyone else just ran to the lane so i ended up laning against the blood seeker and the spirit breaker. The 4 protect 1 didn't need the one after all.

what i found particularly ludicrous was that i finished the game running around with 9k gold (that says alot about my flaws as a player tbh, i just didnt know what i wanted and i didnt feel i needed extra stuff to be relevant) . it wasn't a particularly balanced match though, but boy did i feel good after it.

With the gold, You should have bought a Euls Sceptre and a Dagon for trolling.

Wait until their on around 100 HP Euls them, then dagon them when they land.

My Windranger with eblade, dagon, atos and hex

• Advertisement

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    That is one tanky Clock alright!

Yeah, I got mek really early because it was me + Silencer vs their Bounty Hunter (they went offensive tri and kind of failed, Slark was unreal that game) and I was able to secure a lot of farm early. Once I got mek I started roaming and got a bunch of kills with flare and hook.

The heart was right at the end, just because I could.

My Windranger with eblade, dagon, atos and hex

With 6.6K damage on enemy heroes I'm assuming Medusa was Ancient farming for the entire game.

KarmaBaby wrote: »
    With 6.6K damage on enemy heroes I'm assuming Medusa was Ancient farming for the entire game.

Yup.

Yup.

40 minutes in...

"DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M HERE!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

An entertaining relaxing game of brood, got to 1v1 a puck in his safe lane, killed him twice solo pre 7 mins or so, my team ended up 4v3ing most of the game since usually 2 heroes were pinned bot. Highlight is probably when nyx+puck killed me, I surrounded the nyx with 6 spiders after he ducked into a tree passage and killed him from nearly full hp. New brood ult does so much damage, so do spiders. It's pretty disgusting.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/651480541

dotabuff.com/matches/655346237

So, I was playing Nyx Assassin here.

I was in a four stack and the other team put Disruptor mid, Riki + Shadow Shaman top, and Undying + Bara bot.

The disruptor died a few times and started flaming in all chat, blaming Undying/Bara (even though they were the best on the other team).

See, I hate when people flame all chat and tell me to report people, so me and my friend who was playing Tinker decided to have some fun. Know what happens when you have an ethereal blade and two level 5 dagons? People die, and they die quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Did disruptor and shaman both rage quit sell all their items?

Did disruptor and shaman both rage quit sell all their items?

Yeah, they sold all their items and fed us couriers at the end.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got LPQ because of reports.

Safe lane sniper in low mmr pubs against greedy lineups is disgustingly easy.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/700694978

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Not me, but a mate of mine beat 1k xp/m here. To be fair, the other team were shockingly bad. You don't pick two jungling heroes when bloodseeker is one of the first picks.

Advertisement