Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is the most under-rated sexy actor/actress/tv/star/movie star/celeb?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Sarah Sue Lewison. Nobody hotter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

efb wrote: »
    Not rated highly enough IMHO

He is, he very much is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

Christina Hendricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

I think jennifer lawerence is underrated, shes attractive without being overly attractive if you get me, shes like the girl from your town that you never noticed before now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Claire Byrne. I love her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Callie Thorne who was in the wire among many others.

I think she's pure sex.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3422597120/nm0861361

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Thandie Newton
    very overrated, had plenty of chances to shine in films you've seen

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0628601/

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Chin Stroker

Odette Annable (nee Yustman), Emmanuelle Chriqui and Aleksa Palladino are all rides who are criminally under-rated within the acting world

Emmanuelle aka Sloan from Entourage is criminally under-rated

She can act too so I dont know why she hasnt made it to major movies on a regular basis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Dana Delany and just for the smoulder in this picture alone Nathan Fillion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

Mary Louise Parker from Weeds. She's beautiful.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Pamela Adlon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

zooey deschanel

From show 'new girl'

Id let her fart on my face

You should look up images of her without her trade mark hair and eye make-up. You wouldn't recognise her

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/zooey-deschanel-is-unrecognizable-without-her-bangs

He was actually considered a very handsome man at the time. It is just people now know him as only his character. He did a film later in life and you again wouldn't recognise him but he showed movie star looks comparable to George Clooney.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    He was actually considered a very handsome man at the time. It is just people now know him as only his character. He did a film later in life and you again wouldn't recognise him but he showed movie star looks comparable to George Clooney.
    His daughter and granddaughter are beautiful actresses too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Alison Brie <3

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CD8ED

Wills mom, not the one that was in that car accident tho. And Kim marsh from corries....... Oh yeah!

His daughter and granddaughter are beautiful actresses too.
    I was going to say that too.

Monsieur Verdoux was the late film he did. Watched it with my gran in the 80s and she was going on about how she used to fancy him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Alicia Witt - oh my good god yes, what an amazingly beautiful woman and she has a sexy husky voice with just the slightest trace of a lisp (which is very horny if you ask me!) In short - i love this woman! She played Sybil Shepherds teenage daughter in the sitcom Sybil all those years back - haven't really seen in her much else though which is surprising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Alicia Witt - oh my good god yes, what an amazingly beautiful woman and she has a sexy husky voice with just the slightest trace of a lisp (which is very horny if you ask me!) In short - i love this woman! She played Sybil Shepherds teenage daughter in the sitcom Sybil all those years back - haven't really seen in her much else though which is surprising.

Christopher tapped her in the Sopranos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I have a massive thing for Billy Bob Thornton. One of the few big actors I could imagine making sweet love to. I don't think he's rated much, is he?
    I'll have to tell my o/h that. Your the first person I've ever come across to fancy someone on her freebie list. The other is Tom Hanks... (yes, I know my missus has weird taste in men, we do have mirrors in our house :p)

Presumimg Susan Sarandon isn't considered under-rated, I'll have to go for Amanda Peet: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001605/

I actually hate her voice so much it is a turn off.

She has been in quite a few things since Cybil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Brooke Satchwell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Katgurl

CD8ED wrote: »
    Kim marsh from corries....... Oh yeah!

the sight of her puts me into a rage. what human being has ever naturally tanned to her particular shade of orange?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Charlie Hunnam from Green Street, Sons of Anarchy because all the young ones loved him in Green Street but add longer hair and more facial hair and he's not as rated as he should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I think Debbie Dingle from Emmerdale is very sexy and under-rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Pete Postlethwaite, is there a film he isn't in? Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Pete Postlethwaite, is there a film he isn't in? Legend

He's not been in anything the last year or two, he's gone deathly quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Ok she's a lot older now, but Angela Bassett in Strange Days.

Hot damn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Chin Stroker

:D

Advertisement