Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is the most under-rated sexy actor/actress/tv/star/movie star/celeb?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Sarah Chalke. She all but disappeared from mainstream TV since Scrubs

I've actually seen her in quite a number of things outside of Scrubs. But she always plays a Doctor in all her roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I cant remember her name or the film she was in, so I cant provide a picture. Hows that for under-rated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Again, not underrated.

Not rated highly enough IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Chin Stroker

Katgurl wrote: »
    ok I'm a heterosexual girl so maybe this opinion isn't valid but I have always found Chloe Sevigny to be utterly smoking hot

I was like "huh?", but she's the nerdy wife in Zodiac. Not bad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Katgurl wrote: »
    ok I'm a heterosexual girl so maybe this opinion isn't valid but I have always found Chloe Sevigny to be utterly smoking hot

Well, if you watch Hit & Miss she had a cock in that, so you can wonder a little more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Lee Byung-hun and Tadanobu Asano. Older Asian men do it for me, not sure why :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Is this an "underrated" thread or "I think X is hot" thread?

Sam Rockwell
    Tony Shaloub

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Is this an "underrated" thread or "I think X is hot" thread?

Sam Rockwell
    Tony Shaloub

Underrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

I wouldn't say Alison Brie is under rated. She's number 2 on my "Freebie List" (a la Friends).

The most attractive British celebrity, I'd say, is Victoria Coren. Something about how patronising she is is enthralling! :p

The number 1 however on my list is Meryl Streep! Can't be beaten

• Advertisement

Ciaran Hinds and Frank Langella. Now that would be a sandwich...:p

The most attractive British celebrity, I'd say, is Victoria Coren. Something about how patronising she is is enthralling! :p

Great assets ;)

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I've actually seen her in quite a number of things outside of Scrubs. But she always plays a Doctor in all her roles.

Havent seen her in a single thing since Scrubs (or before it). I thought after the show wrapped up she'd star in a couple of major movies but none of the cast seem to have gone up a level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Annette Bennng or the Alfie era Shelley Winters, absolute S-E-X

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Hardly under-rated, she's had loads of exposure.
    Hardly underrated. I think you misunderstood. ;)

Fine...

Ambyr Childers

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Havent seen her in a single thing since Scrubs (or before it). I thought after the show wrapped up she'd star in a couple of major movies but none of the cast seem to have gone up a level.

She had big parts in Roseanne and How I Met Your Mother, two massively successful comedies.

Can I say Serena Williams here?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Willem Dafoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭justforlaugh

Thandie Newton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Pauly Shore, Andy Dick, Rob Schneider the list goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

She had big parts in Roseanne and How I Met Your Mother, two massively successful comedies.

Can I say Serena Williams here?

Serena Williams? For fcuk sake, I just got sick in my mouth.

• Advertisement

Jarrod wrote: »
    Serena Williams? For fcuk sake, I just got sick in my mouth.

Something wrong with Serena Williams?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Alyson Hannigan.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

Well I mean she's great a tennis but I wouldn't shag her. She probably wouldn't shag me either though so everyone's a winner, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Indeed not. Serena is a poster girl for sexy big girls (and by big, I don't mean fat. Just ... big)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I have a massive thing for Billy Bob Thornton. One of the few big actors I could imagine making sweet love to. I don't think he's rated much, is he?

I don't think so, although he was riding Angelina for a while so he must be doing something right.

Jarrod wrote: »
    Well I mean she's great a tennis but I wouldn't shag her. She probably wouldn't shag me either though so everyone's a winner, I suppose.

you think she ugly and is build like a man.. it ok you can say it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

In my eyes...... Jason Segal, John Corbett and Bruce Springsteen.... They make me melt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,076 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Odette Annable (nee Yustman), Emmanuelle Chriqui and Aleksa Palladino are all rides who are criminally under-rated within the acting world

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Two Tone from Limehouse

Lauren Graham? I can see that!

Mylene Klass ... No question. Or maybe I'm biased cause my ex looks the very same as her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Sara Rue, always. I say the name and people very rarely know who I mean, and when they see a picture kind of recognise her from something. She's so pretty it makes me partarded.

Advertisement