Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trying to locate my fathers old Volvo P1800S - Chassis 25733

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

There was one sitting in a house near Keeleys pub at Dublin Airport, pale blue UK plates. I used to look at it when passing. It was on UK plates and was a touch rough. I always wondered what the story was with it. I haven't seen it lately as they built a fence or something and you can't see in anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 w3st05

MercMad wrote: »
    There was one sitting in a house near Keeleys pub at Dublin Airport, pale blue UK plates. I used to look at it when passing. It was on UK plates and was a touch rough. I always wondered what the story was with it. I haven't seen it lately as they built a fence or something and you can't see in anymore.

Wow that sounds promising. How long ago are we talking?

Fancy taking a closer look/knocking on a door? :)

MercMad wrote: »

Looks like this is a dead end unfortunately :(

Thanks JP for looking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

w3st05 wrote: »
    Looks like this is a dead end unfortunately :(

Thanks JP for looking

...............sorry I havent been on here for a while. in actually went up myself a few days after my last post. The roadworks have changed the area and I was unsure which house it was. Anyway I asked at the B&B and the house next door to no avail :(

• Advertisement

Hi everyone

Been a long time since I started this thread and thought I'd resurrect it just in case.....

Still been keeping an eye out for it but nothing apart from a previous owner getting in touch who sent me some more pictures of the car which was nice to see.

So if you happen to have seen the car in the last few years or know of its whereabouts please get in touch.

Thanks

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

Maybe post up a picture of it and those that aren't too familiar with the model it may just jog the memory or stay in it....

Unfortunately It won't let me post pictures or links yet. Take out the spaces in the link below to see the last pictures I have. Taken around 2004 just before it was exported to Ireland

http : // s1249.photobucket.com/ user/ w3st05/ library/ P1800S

Feel free to post them properly

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Used to be a P1800 in a shed behind the Kingdom house in Castleisland in Kerry, the owner had filled the sills entirely with a sort of resin, he reckoned it would stop rust. There must have been many litres of the stuff used. The sills were like concrete blocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭larchill

Looks like its been rightly Isoponed - ughhhhh :mad:

Advertisement